Shuttlecock XX - Laz Is All You Have Left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to a playlist I made of both SOI & SOE and it hit me how lucky some of us are to have such a strong 2 album run so late in U2’s career. There are no songs on either album that I have any want to skip. I think I do prefer SOE just because it has higher highs and The Little Things, but SOE still has that strong run at the end.

Fixed it for you.

I got my CD as well.

I’m having a really hard time reading the liner notes, especially Bono’s letter. I tried, but eventually gave up.

Is it because the font and colour scheme make it difficult to read? Or am I getting old? I choose the former.

Its definitely the color scheme, nothing to do with age.
:shifty:

The Knicks lost for Christmas. Thankfully my Wizards, of whom I've been a life long fan, have a shot at redemption.

Oh, and we're having a kid. Like today. Or maybe tomorrow.

Nice. Congrats on the kid, Headache. Teach him/her from the start not to be a Knicks fan.

You should have named your son Leo. It would be hilarious if someone here did that.

PS. Congrats!

Bono is getting destroyed on social media for calling present day music "girly" in the Rolling Stone interview.

Also, congrats Headache!

Bono also confirms that the guitar part in Summer of Love was not written by The Edge, but rather "someone working with Ryan Tedder."

Bono is getting destroyed on social media for calling present day music "girly" in the Rolling Stone interview.

Also, congrats Headache!
I read the entire interview and thought it was fantastic for the most part, but the "girly" bit definitely stood out to me. That was not a good choice of words. I think I understand what he was getting at but, damn. An entire interview filled with bits of wisdom and the only thing people will look at is the one poorly chosen line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom