Shuttlecock XV: Seppos and the 42: Cobbler's Epic Fail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh snap, I didn't even realize that Bad replaced a song in Seattle.

In my defense, MLK barely counts as a song.

Cori!!!!!!! spoilers!!!!!! :sad::angry:

(it's all good).

I am still trying to decide what to do for the second show. I’ve got two randoms who have a spare GA ticket for the show, but I’m told that there’s no tickets? That your credit card is your ticket? And so I’d have to either line up with them all day or meet them in the line, get their credit card, and then hope that I’ll be let in? It all seems a bit risky to me and I don’t want to waste a whole day. So maybe I’m better off just getting a seat if there’s no GA drops?

Just looking at this map, are there two levels at the Rose Bowl? That inner ring of seats I think they’re all more expensive. And that outer ring, is that a second level higher?

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-17%20at%2011.07.55%20am_zpsrbs1gzlq.png

EDIT THERE WAS JUST A GA TICKET AVAILABLE FOR TWO SECONDS AND NOW IT’S GONE :sad:

I'm just going to have to keep refreshing :(

It's happened twice now. It came up showing a ticket but then when I tried to go to cart someone else had taken it [emoji30] just gonna have to have windows open all day at work.

I promise I used the tag. I'm sorry.

Did NSW's review have tags? That one was mostly in the open for me, with a spoiler tag in the middle that appeared to be his initial post after the concert.

Did he use the tags wrong, or is my app all weirdly fucked up?

I promise I used the tag. I'm sorry.

Did NSW's review have tags? That one was mostly in the open for me, with a spoiler tag in the middle that appeared to be his initial post after the concert.

Did he use the tags wrong, or is my app all weirdly fucked up?

All good, it's obviously the site fucking up, cos NSW's review was in tags for me. I apologise for accusing you!!!

Why do I feel like we're both going to be on the Ticketmaster site early Sunday refreshing over and over again? :angry:

Nah man, if it gets to that point I'll prob just get a seat.

Hi all,

An update on the hat.

I actually left it at my parents place, but it's all good, I asked my brother to do a two-hour round trip to drop it off at my place, so don't worry everyone, I will have the hat for my trip and the shows [emoji4]

Hi all,

An update on the hat.

I actually left it at my parents place, but it's all good, I asked my brother to do a two-hour round trip to drop it off at my place, so don't worry everyone, I will have the hat for my trip and the shows [emoji4]

that's not a good news (or that it's good and bad simultaneously, i cant tell)

Hi all,

An update on the hat.

I can't believe your brother is willing to do this.

A 2-hour round trip to throw it in the sea, I could believe.

Hi all,

An update on the hat.

did he return it just so he could roast you about it or something because i don't think i'd go to such lengths to do that for anyone, even if the clothing item actually looked cool.

Back
Top Bottom