Shuttlecock VIII: Did We Just Die?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent new profile picture.

I feel like changing mine, but I've had Lucille so long, don't really know what to do without her.

Someone suggested that I should go to New York for the final MSG show. It's on 7/31, and I have to fly to Wisconsin the next day.

Out of curiosity (and boredom), I looked at flights. It is a good $100 cheaper for me to fly from Seattle to NYC to Milwaukee than it would be to go straight to Milwaukee.

Fuckin' airlines, man. How do they work?

EDIT: :lol: I forgot to include the flight back to Seattle. Ha. Never mind.

Excellent new profile picture.

I feel like changing mine, but I've had Lucille so long, don't really know what to do without her.

Someone suggested that I should go to New York for the final MSG show. It's on 7/31, and I have to fly to Wisconsin the next day.

Out of curiosity (and boredom), I looked at flights. It is a good $100 cheaper for me to fly from Seattle to NYC to Milwaukee than it would be to go straight to Milwaukee.

Fuckin' airlines, man. How do they work?

EDIT: :lol: I forgot to include the flight back to Seattle. Ha. Never mind.

I got so caught up in that moment during the show, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a good picture of it. Memories are great, but physical proof that they happened also helps.

I'm still hoping to find a good picture of when Bono took off his sunglasses, as well. I mean, for real, my favorite thing about the Boston DVD is that Bono spends about half of it without the damn sunglasses on. I don't think he's ever taken them off at a show I've been to before, or I don't recall it, anyways, so when he did last night I was like :ohmy:.

God, we were SO close during Mysterious Ways. That whole thing happened right in front of us, to the point that I could actually see like, how into it Bono was. Little details you wouldn't catch if you were further away, but like, you could see how his whole face just brightened up and it was lovely. I am so happy we were where we were. It wasn't like anything I've ever experienced at one of their shows before.

I'm so glad the Chicago shows are NO WHERE near my sister's wedding. As it is, I'm supposed to go to her bridal shower on the 28th, and if I didn't already have tickets to see Kendrick I'd probably be seeing at least three more shows. God, Chicago shows are just the best.
Shit, I didn't recognise you, I thought some random had waltzed in.

I didn't recognize me in another thread. I was like, "who's this idiot with the absurdly high post count?" and it was like, "oh."

It's really quite something to be close enough to actually see their facial expressions, after being far away for your last umpteen number of shows. Ha.

I'm not sure I'll be able to change my avatar ever again. I verrrrrry briefly considered going back to my first one, the COBL single cover, which I loved, but this is just too good.

I've been playing with the idea of going to NYC and trying to get tickets for as many shows as I possibly could...and then I realised I'd have to book accommodation and that was gonna break the bank. :doh:

My best move is to wait and see what happens in 2016. If they do another U.S. leg in the summer that's looking my best possible option. :hmm:

Ugh, they wouldn't let me go to the parking lot I like... I'm so far from the exit, I don't know if I'll be home until next week at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom