Shuttlecock VIII: Did We Just Die?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not listened to any audio feeds prior to tonight, just a few minutes here or there via periscope.....and the periscope stuff looked/sounded ok.....but, unless it's my ears or something, this sounds really really good all things considered.

"this" = Sil's feed.

Yeah, her audio sounds loads better than the Periscope streams.

CK ... I mean ... on the one hand, damn. On the other hand, I like that she gives no fucks and does what she wants.

On my third, mutant hand:

riri_zps9700e0bf.gif

I had not listened to any audio feeds prior to tonight, just a few minutes here or there via periscope.....and the periscope stuff looked/sounded ok.....but, unless it's my ears or something, this sounds really really good all things considered.

"this" = Sil's feed.

OH MY GOD I HEARD VERTlGO AND I DIED

This is really the first time since opening night I've tuned into any streams. I must say the guitar on Iris sounds better live, most likely because it sounds like there's some overdubbed rhythm guitar that gives the song a little more grit.

"if there is one idea at the heart of tonight it is surrender"

But they still won't play the song called Surrender.

Sil's feed is cutting out a lot tonight. Not sure if it's her or the app/site. Boo. a quick refresh of the page seems to fix it.

I am surprised that for all the talk of surrender, they haven't busted out more than a short snippet of Moment of Surrender.

But I'd rather a moment of Surrender.

Surrender is probably around 55th on the list of songs I'd bug them about avoiding, and I like Surrender.

I'm just playing. Surrender would be awesome but I'd bug them about the all-but-3 post-Achtung 90s tracks that haven't been played in at least a a decade and in many cases closer to or even over two decades, and the non-obvious UF tracks that haven't been played in three decades(or close to it) first.

If I ever got the chance to interview U2, I'd probably spend the entire time asking them how they choose their setlists and trying to convince them they're underrating some of their songs.

I drove past this rallys three times last week. Today I finally have tome to stop.

It was a good day.

meeeeee too. I really love it so. I love when the lights come up for "I am here."

Also super cool? The bullet shattering the lightbulb on the screen as UTEOTW comes to its magnificent climax.

Not cool: Mixlr's being a total bitch tonight. Streams keep stopping. :(

I remember the visuals being a little different in Vancouver for EBTTRT. I have a couple of pictures of the screen with really vivid colors, which I haven't seen since, in Phoenix or in clips.

I recall them looking like the graphics from Gone on PopMart in the videos I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom