Shuttlecock VIII: Did We Just Die?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol - Queen Bee found Phoenix pictures online where she somehow managed to find herself, me and DRay in the background. I am impressed.

Well, I have another bottle of wine.. So I'm going to listen to POP now because the line "you can reach, but you can't grab it" is a great metaphor for that bottle of wine I am looking at right now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Is there a standard for which wine accompanies which U2 album? Like white with fish and red with pasta, does white go with NLOTH, Boy and October, and red with Pop, Achtung Baby and Joshua Tree...and ATYCLB with a box of apple wine?

I wonder where Dalton is...

The-Washington-Redskins-Whats-In-A-Name.jpg

Is there a standard for which wine accompanies which U2 album? Like white with fish and red with pasta, does white go with NLOTH, Boy and October, and red with Pop, Achtung Baby and Joshua Tree...and ATYCLB with a box of apple wine?

SOI would go well with a really great wine diluted by some Charles Shaw, Franzia, and Ernest & Julio Gallo.

Velvet dress on pop is pretty underwhelming. They should of done / used the awesome big band version they did on Jools Holland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom