Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole forum is a mystery to me.

Dalton: Hello BonoVoxSuperstar

BVS: He IS a superstar. You're ignorant for not thinking so.

Dalton: What? I just wanted to say hello.

BVS: Hello, hello I'm in a place called vertigo is not the sound of a band selling it out. Why in the hell do you say that. It perfectly sets the mood for the experience that is HTDAAB.

Dalton: Ok ....

BVS: Jesus Christ, I can't stand you people. NLOTH is WAY more than OK. It's a fucking masterpiece and all you can do is harp upon record sales?

That's pretty weak. You could do a lot better.

First, you forgot that classic smileys and that 65% of the posts end with "..." Also, you need to have a creepy memory of the things about a person you dislike, so you can bring them up in every argument, even if it doesn't make sense. Or you can mock screen names if you don't have an idea yet. Or both. For example, he might have said something like, "I guess it makes sense coming from the guy who likes Road House...:|"

You think it's easy to jump into the mind of someone who is batshit crazy? That's the best you get on short notice.

The grudge-holding is key. It's hard to get past missing that.

How many times do we have to come into various chat threads and tell people to quit mocking and insulting other members???

Knock it off, guys. These chat threads aren't your free-for-all playgrounds. You still have to follow the rules. The mods are getting very tired of this behavior.

In what thread is this In LAMEBLOWS-attacking taking place?

FYI, I believe they are referring to the discussion that was going in the original Songs of Ascent thread. However, that thread reached 1,000 posts, so it was closed. I have specifically requested that the second thread refrain from all of the non-U2 chatter so that it doesn't get derailed, so please keep it that way.

Alright, Laz. I'm going to do you one better. I'm about to leave for my fair city's most notorious cougar bar with a few friends, one of which always goes for VIP and bottle service for some reason. I don't know where he gets the money. I guess I really don't care.

Deal = sealed. TONIGHT. Story time tomorrow, Shuttlecockians.

tdy_kotb_cougar_071114.300w.jpg

Date a Cougar | Dating Guide for Men: How to Date a Cougar Woman

Good lord. I had three ounces of Newcastle early on, but this morning I feel like I was run over by a truck. Of course, I don't sleep past 8 o'clock, which may be the trouble.

Later on, when I figure everything out, I'll post a link to Steve band playing at the party. It will make everyone smile.

Cool! What does Steve play?

I'm going to the walk-in clinic this morning. I've been completely congested for a week and two days, and I can't take it anymore. I WANT TO TASTE MY FOOOOOOD!!!!!!

:sad:

Cool! What does Steve play?

I'm going to the walk-in clinic this morning. I've been completely congested for a week and two days, and I can't take it anymore. I WANT TO TASTE MY FOOOOOOD!!!!!!

:sad:

If you want to get technical, you CAN taste it (sweet, bitter, sour, salty). It's the sense of smell that goes away when you're congested.

:nerd:

Also, after all the cougar talk, I ironically met an EXTREMELY CUTE 34 year-old last night who actually whipped out her I.D. because I was so flabbergasted that she was over 25. I may have to reconsider some of my dating rules.

It's nice when you live across the street from your favorite bar so you can lure people back to "meet the kitty". A couple of her friends came as well and we hung out for about 30 minutes after the bar closed.

We exchanged numbers and she claimed she's going to come over for my weekly movie night. :hyper:

Also, after all the cougar talk, I ironically met an EXTREMELY CUTE 34 year-old last night who actually whipped out her I.D. because I was so flabbergasted that she was over 25. I may have to reconsider some of my dating rules.

It's nice when you live across the street from your favorite bar so you can lure people back to "meet the kitty". A couple of her friends came as well and we hung out for about 30 minutes after the bar closed.

We exchanged numbers and she claimed she's going to come over for my weekly movie night. :hyper:

That's great news. I'd love it if you found some semblance of happyness (I'm looking at you Muccino). Maybe then you would knock it off and stop acting like such a twat.

That's great news. I'd love it if you found some semblance of happyness (I'm looking at you Muccino). Maybe then you would knock it off and stop acting like such a twat.

Just wait till your second child and inevitable divorce once your wife realizes you're a tool. There's still time for you to end up like Laz yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom