Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock
and
fucking
roll.

Some new guy posted a link to a Las Vegas Sun article about the show, and a reader responded with a link and a venue presale code, so I just bout four tickets for myself and my family. :hyper:

These are the kind of newbies we can use.

Chicago 2 tickets just arrived in the mail.

WHY THE HELL ISN'T IT SEPTEMBER YET?!

The first album, yes. I've only heard the new one once, and I'm not thrilled with it at this point. I'd lean a little more towards Allmusic and Popmatters' reviews than Pitchfork's on this new one.

Some new guy posted a link to a Las Vegas Sun article about the show, and a reader responded with a link and a venue presale code, so I just bout four tickets for myself and my family.

That's awesome. There've been a lot of those venue presales going around. Sounds like they've got everything but GA.

Chicago 2 tickets just arrived in the mail.

Mine, too. No CD yet, though.

Should I buy the Bat for Lashes album?

Yes.

Misery loves company, right? I'll join the bad day parade.

I figured out my friend's new boyfriend is such a dick to me because he thinks I'm into her (I'm not). The roommate I planned to live with next year is going behind my back and leasing a place without me. He thinks I don't know. So now I'll probably have to live alone for my last year, which isn't a very exciting idea for a guy nursing issues with both loneliness and alcohol. He's also rubbing it in that his ugly, spoiled cunt of a girlfriend had her rich stepdad by them fifth row tickets for Mavs/Spurs game 2 Monday night. Neither of them know who the head coach is. I can get past the jealousy, but rubbing it in when I deserve it more is just fucking bullshit.

Fuck me, man.

Dios mio, man.

Worst is they won't be able to enjoy Darrell Armstrong wearing a suit.

who's the english mother-looking lady that's giving Boner a boner in the ocean?

I was wondering that as well.

I mean, obviously, Bono is boning her with his boner. I mean, clearly that's the only explanation as to why they'd be photographed together.

That's really shitty, impy. Stoopid friends. :down:

This school year really needs to end.

QFMFT

We have a mock trial on Tuesday for my Civ Lit class. I'm the plaintiff's attorney - the plaintiff is Sheryl Crow (she fell at a party at Kid Rock's house :happy: ) and Sheryl hasn't done anything but post on facebook the entire time while the rest of her team (almost, there's two other girls who sit in the back with their fingers up their noses) does all the work.

Oh, and my friend who's doing opening statements also did all the trial exhibits, EMT reports, etc. Everyone was kissing her ass and all I wanted to say the entire time was, "ok, really? She only could do all of that because she's a stay at home mom and her kid slept all day."

/bitchy

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear the bad times you good guys been having. But I got some really good news:

Tthe plaintiff is Sheryl Crow (she fell at a party at Kid Rock's house :happy:

Please, just think about this, and I guarantee you'll be feeling moderately better after a while. Especially if you imagine she fell of the top of a veranda - this is just my personal preference though, different strokes, of course. Good health to all!

I was going to post something about the band having such a uncharacteristically large amount of time off between the album release and the tour, but apparently it's just as long as the last couple albums, and they actually had an extra month off after All That You Can't Leave Courtside.

I know some may say this is because they're coming to the U.S. so late this time around, but the end of June still seems a long way off, and I don't remember such a lack of action before. With the exception of the Magnificock video, there's really nothing else happening until then, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom