Shuttlecock! Part XVII - No Broken Cocks, Just A Swing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the last few pages of the last thread, and thus have no idea what is happening here.

I've had 'Rejoice' from Cocktober stuck in my head for the last couple days.

Apparently he told Tyra they used protection "most of the time". So they can't even blame her pregnancy on a broken condom.

Which, and I'm sure GAF will agree here, is kind of hot. Sometimes you just need to get down and all rational thought leaves the mind.

MILF?

nm_bristol_palin_090217_main.jpg

bristolpalin.jpg

So I just went through all my ticket stubs. I've saved the stub from every show I've ever been to and it's a collection I'll be glad I have some day. There are a few I'd really like to just get rid of and forget ever happened. The question is whether or not I'm allowed a bit of revisionist history. I can't fathom 20 years from now I'll be wanting to remember the time I saw Yellowcard and Something Corporate.

Get off my case. I won the ticket. Same thing for the Darkness.

So I just went through all my ticket stubs. I've saved the stub from every show I've ever been to and it's a collection I'll be glad I have some day. There are a few I'd really like to just get rid of and forget ever happened. The question is whether or not I'm allowed a bit of revisionist history. I can't fathom 20 years from now I'll be wanting to remember the time I saw Yellowcard and Something Corporate.

The first concert I ever attended was Chicago.

As Laz knows, mine was Cockplay. Supported by my girlfriends in Eisley.

I have some really embarrassing ticket stubs organized in an even more embarrassing photo album. On a recent trip through said embarrassing memorabilia I learned that apparently I saw "the Russian Bruce Springsteen" at the Bottom Line in NYC. Good times.

YouTube - Boris Grebenshikov-Radio Silence

The second concert I attended was "Credence Clearwater Revisited". The opening band was Iron Butterfly.

Don't you mean I. Ron Butterly?

In the Garden of Eden, honey!

Credence Revisited was made up of the original members of CCR that no one cared about, and other schmos filling in. The lead singer looked like the dude from Blues Traveler, but sounded 100% identical to Fogerty. The opener was the real Iron Butterfly.

So Credence was like INXS. Except Fogerty didn't hang himself while jacking off.

Anyway, I still think Eisley is a good band.

Anyway, I still think Eisley is a good band.

Agreed, nothing to be embarrassed about there. Nor is there on the Coldplay side of things.

The girls in Eisley are quite attractive as well. As were Tegan & Sara before the tattoos.

My first concert was the J. Geils Band, followed by Wham!

The next two were both Iron Maiden shows.

My tastes were changing pretty quickly back then.

Agreed, nothing to be embarrassed about there. Nor is there on the Coldplay side of things.

The girls in Eisley are quite attractive as well. As were Tegan & Sara before the tattoos.

Oh I'm not embarrassed. I just haven't listened to them in a long time and spun a couple tracks a second ago, concluding that they are a good band and I wasn't just young.

I think the Eisley girls are all just gorgeous. Tegan & Sara are hot as well, but I think you'll find Laz and I prefer the tats.

My first concert was Queen.

You're so lucky. I love Paul Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom