Shuttlecock! Part XVI - Tours of the future hold the metal crustaceans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that a bazillion GAs were sold only to subscribers. They have to be holding some for the general sale. Every other presale holds back some of each kind of ticket for the general sale.

Irvine--Chin up babe. You'll get to Chicago. :up:

Theres a new stadium diagram floating around and the GA looks huge!

It does, but if we saw a larger diagram of one of the football stadiums, I'm betting those would be even bigger.

And with it baseball, I'm not so sure the whole field gets used. At Fenway Park, they've kept people off the infield for shows. I think it would be the same thing for this.

It does, but if we saw a larger diagram of one of the football stadiums, I'm betting those would be even bigger.

And with it baseball, I'm not so sure the whole field gets used. At Fenway Park, they've kept people off the infield for shows. I think it would be the same thing for this.

I meant in relation to the field, the ga looked bigger. Someone brought up the infield too, but the turf seems to be a different situation than a natural surface...I dunno, just holding on to the hope that they dont fuck it up with massive gaps between GA and the seats. Half the crowd wouldnt even feel like they were part of the show

I meant in relation to the field, the ga looked bigger. Someone brought up the infield too, but the turf seems to be a different situation than a natural surface...I dunno, just holding on to the hope that they dont fuck it up with massive gaps between GA and the seats. Half the crowd wouldnt even feel like they were part of the show

Actually, I just looked at the diagram again, and it looks like the stage is in the infield instead, so who knows...

As long as they stay with you. You're the good luck charm, after all. :wink:

Dude, for real - I've got one show this year, I hope my luck continues. :toomuchpressure:

Say what now? Did you get magic tickets????

Know how there's Jew Magic? Same thing, but it's railskank magic. :sexywink:

will be in boston in the fall, worked out well

i just had up a pair of section 141, which blows, i gave it up to get my NY GA and then i'll go back to hunting around for decent boston. do you think other end lower or closer but highest up is better at gilette?

will be in boston in the fall, worked out well

i just had up a pair of section 141, which blows, i gave it up to get my NY GA and then i'll go back to hunting around for decent boston. do you think other end lower or closer but highest up is better at gilette?

Closer but higher up, I would say. The other end of Gillette is quite the distance away, although you'd get a cool view of the entire stage setup.

That said, the higher up seats are REALLY up there. I remember seeing Bruce at Gillette and, from the field where I was, I would look up and the higher section was engulfed in fog and couldn't see a damn thing.

If you get higher seats, hope for a clear night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom