Shuttlecock! Part XVI - Tours of the future hold the metal crustaceans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance they'd be retaining some for the general sale? I hate to think I spent $50 to join the worst website not named lemonparty and I won't get anything out of it.

This is all making me go :crazy:

But not really. I'm going to hold onto my sanity for a while, and then save a huge meltdown for public viewing on this site at an undetermined time for an undetermined reason.

It would seem really fucked up if they didnt put some aside for the general sale.

so kids, some news about Chicago for me.

due to a series of unfortunate events that involves a serious medical situation at home, i'm not exactly sure what my financial situation is going to be come September. it might simply not be a good use of my money to spend a weekend seeing SC in Chicago. the tix were bad enough, but factoring flight, hotel, meals ... sometimes, even rich douchebags have to know when to say when.

so i might give the tickets to my brother and sister-in-law as a wedding present (which is so awesome of me). or, i might look at my bank account and say, "well, hog's hell, i guess i can do it," and then i'll be there. but as of right now, it doesn't look good.

i will do what i can, but life throws curveballs at you.

Sell them to Zonelistener, Irvine. Make sure to mark them up majorly though. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

I am the lobster?

Goo goo ga joob.

is this part of the mental breakdown?

oh, come now. I'm the only one who made a Beatles connection with "i am the lobster?" I'm so disappointed in all of you. :tsk:

i will do what i can, but life throws curveballs at you.

Aw, nuts. I'm sorry this curveball has come your way. :(

Be well and continue to come here to let us entertain you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom