Shuttlecock! Part XVI - Tours of the future hold the metal crustaceans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so a lot of you guys got tickets already for Chicago? That's awesome. I'm not a U2.com member or anything, so I'm waiting for the general sale to scoop up my tickets. I should be able to score a couple of GA's pretty easily in the public sale if I'm up and at the computer right when the sale begins, right? Right. I hope so.

If not, I will have to sneak in ninja commando style. It wouldn't be the first time I've snuck into Soldier Field.

That's how I roll. I bring the never-before-heard-of shit.

Actually, that was introduced to me just a couple days ago by our very own Bono_212, and I thought it was funny.

The Red Zone thing is fucking stupid.

And I'm not going to put the parentheses around that word because I think it looks ridiculous.

Absolutely. As I know absolutely no one in Chicago other than NSW and GAF, and have never actually been there, I will be entirely dependent on Cock Fans for hanging out and what not. The show's on a Saturday, right?

You'll LOVE how indietastic Chicago is. And I am being serious.

I was told we will not be using "our" codes for Chicago because my poor sister hasn't seen U2 since Yankee Stadium ZooTV and we are going to get her a ticket. So...I got two Boston GAs for our, um, first wedding anniversary (puke, right). We will use her presale for Giants Stadium tomorrow and I will use the balance of mine for Vegas.

I REALLY want to hang with the likes of you cocks in chicago.

Also, I should find out if my love for shuttlecock will collide with my job come Friday. :whistle:

Two words: Senior Week.

dazed4_i.jpg

Now fry like bacon, you little freshman piggies.

Congrats to those who got tickets, and good luck to those trying tomorrow.

WHA - Do you have a friend you trust that you can have log into your Ticketmaster account and buy the tickets for you? If your CC information is stored and all? Just throwing ideas out there.

And NSW - wow, those tickets are awesome!!! WTG :applaud: Pretty great ones there for you too Irvine :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom