Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did you know that, growing up, i had no idea there was such a thing as anti-Semitism?

and when i found out it existed, i was all, "wtf? people kill each over over religion? it's all made up anyway."

i thought this when i was 11.

It's cold and snowing here. Unacceptable for March!

To add insult to injury, my parents just called me from their RV, newly arrived somewhere near the Mojave Desert in California. "Oh, it's 72 here!" :mad:

:bonocrab:

bonocreepything2.gif

I'm sending you my therapist bills for the years of nightmares I'm going to have because of that.

One of the strangest fucking things I've ever seen on this site. Congrats, Sicy, you go on the short-list with most of Screw's DI lists with that one.

I got my master's degree at FSU about six years ago :wave: FSU's Film School is top-notch. If you're not accepted now, worry about taking your gen. ed. classes next year, and try to get involved in whatever extracurricular activities in the program that you can. That will help you get a foot in the door if you have to reapply next year.

Considering I teach mainly freshmen, I could direct the Shuttlecock office of academic advising :wink:

Yeah, I've been committed to Florida State for about a month or so. Still waiting to hear back from their Film School.

I almost transfered there, but decided to go to Boston University instead.

Which was a colossal waste of money and I didn't stay, although I'm glad I got to live in the city itself for four years. I get much more homesick for Beantown than I do for Chicago.

Hi everyone. I've been away for 4 days. I don't know what the fuck is going on but I guess I missed a big weekend. I guess I'll just go to bed. :|

Hi everyone. I've been away for 4 days. I don't know what the fuck is going on but I guess I missed a big weekend. I guess I'll just go to bed. :|

You're coming with us all to the Chicago show. That's all you need to know.

I'll pencil it in.

And I'll be excited when it happens, I promise.

Right now, I can't think straight. Plus I have to go clean up kitty diarrhea. :happy:

I was going to write Shellfish to the tune of Womanfish but god damn, Boner is just making shit up. Those aren't even lyrics or a tune or anything but I somehow love that song.

Back
Top Bottom