Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No Pride=Good. No One(birdie)=Not good. It's often one of the high points of each show, IMO. If you get the "make me crawl" part, especially.

What it needs is that fucking Tryin' To Throw Your Cock Around the Court that was edited out! I love the chimey-chime in the live version.

It has one on the bonus disc at least, doesn't it? I thought they couldn't play the Sydney version because they found out the girl who got on stage wasn't old enough to legally drink the champagne he gave her.

That's my understanding of the edit as well. And yeah, it's a bonus track.

I like watching clips of that song live because I like watching Bono shake up a bottle of champagne and spray it all over. :shifty:

I like Bullet best from Popmart. It hasn't been anywhere near that good this decade.

And TTTYAATW is awesome. I don't understand why so many people hate it :grumpy:

I enjoy that:

1. You can hear Edge's guitar.

2. They added that part in the middle where he pops the champagne. That's a cool little breakdown they have musically.

Wow. UConn and Syracuse are going to double OT in the Big East quarterfinals. Fantastic game.

It has one on the bonus disc at least, doesn't it? I thought they couldn't play the Sydney version because they found out the girl who got on stage wasn't old enough to legally drink the champagne he gave her.

So blur the little tart's face out, what's the big fucking deal? Like they don't have the technology to do that?

That's my understanding of the edit as well. And yeah, it's a bonus track.

I like watching clips of that song live because I like watching Bono shake up a bottle of champagne and spray it all over. :shifty:

At least they showed it in that Thanksgiving CockTV special on Fox. Although that annoying host that ran out on stage and talked to Boner was a jackass.

Hey, you're no longer 29!

Happy birthday!

Crabby Birthday, BIMM!

At least they showed it in that Thanksgiving CockTV special on Fox. Although that annoying host that ran out on stage and talked to Boner was a jackass.

I loved that special! Burroughs reading a Thanksgiving poem. That whole thing was so bizarre.

It's been a while since I've seen it - was the host running on stage to "interview" mirrorball man edited in? Or was he actually on stage during the show? I'm remembering that it seemed fake, because Bono does his usual "I have a vision! Television! Television" bit and I thought that annoying guy was just edited in with questions related to that.

I've always thought it's a little creepy that both Burroughs and Allen Ginsberg were involved with Pop in one way or another and both died within a year. That version of Miami from the TV special with Ginsberg on it is phenomenal, though.

Back
Top Bottom