Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's the same pattern:

"What's with the repeat offenders?"
"Aw, she's just got connections. She's super nice!"
"I know them, they do some shady stuff to get in."
"Ya'll are jus' jellus!!!!!!!"

ad nauseum

If you haven't heard something, why even waste time commenting?

He needs to remember that the sweetest melody is the one we haaaavaaahnt hahhhrd.

It's the same pattern:

"What's with the repeat offenders?"
"Aw, she's just got connections. She's super nice!"
"I know them, they do some shady stuff to get in."
"Ya'll are jus' jellus!!!!!!!"

ad nauseum

Reason #76,890 I love Interference.

I just ran for the first time in four months. A mile and a half. In 11 minutes. Fuck, I'm out of shape.

New smilie:
nj_crab2.gif

I need to get in shape again. I tried jogging a bit here and there a few years ago, and it went surprisingly well. I can jog a few blocks and then switch to a walk.

I've gained flab and want to be back to fighting shape for the tour, so I can cockpunch anyone that tries to cut in the GA line. Or Bono, if I see him.

"THAT'S for skipping Seattle!" Ka-POW!

Has this been discussed?

U2 3 Nights Live
09 March 2009
Tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday, the band are taking part in 'U2 3 Nights Live' and we're carrying it live for our U2.com Subscribers.

'U2 3 Nights Live', produced by FMQB Productions, places the band in three cities for three exclusive radio broadcasts on three consecutive nights.

Beginning in Los Angeles tonight, the broadcast will feature an inside look at the making of No Line On The Horizon. The band will play selections from the album and discuss the recording process, concepts and ideas behind the album. It will be hosted by Shirley Manson, lead vocalist of Garbage.

On Tuesday, March 10th, the band travel to Chicago for part two of the broadcast series where they will host a radio takeover hour broadcasting a one hour live show as guest deejays.

And the final night of the radio extravaganza finds the band at a historic theater in Boston for a live performance and audience Q&A in a very intimate setting on Wednesday, March 11th.

All three shows have a broadcast start time of 9:00 p.m., EST. Log-in to U2.com each night to listen to alive stream of each event.

There were rumors they were supposed to play live tomorrow night, but that looks unlikely. Wednesday will have some live stuff.

I'll check out that 3 Nights Live thing when it inevitably becomes available for download/torrent online.

I entered a contest in Seattle for a trip to LA, but quite obviously, I did not win.

So I did still get a presale code, but it's for the third day of tickets. My buddy in Georgia's wife wants to come as well, so I may end up having to use my own code, as I'd need 3 tickets. I can't wait to use a telescope to see the show!

These crab pictures make me think someone needs to create some sort of SpongeBono Squarepants.

Jesus. Calling that thing a crab looks like one of the best things I've ever done.

LOOK WHAT I HAVE CREATED

/Castaway'd

I have to say, I am enjoying reading this thread from afar.. its definitely bringing out the lulz :lol:

btw check the General Tour Discussion forum, they are talking about naming the 'crab'. :wink:

They let ZooMacPhisto out of the crazy house? I could've sworn he'd been institutionalized.

Back
Top Bottom