Shuttlecock! Part XIII - Midnight is when her work begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what album Oasis Kid should listen to? Knives Don't Have Your Back.

I can repost too, you fuck.

YOUR JEW ROOM

It's time to go again
To your Jew room
Got some questions to ask of G-d
In your Jew room

The hair is curled
Foreskin long cleared
I've had enough of haggling 'round here
It's a different kind of computation
Your Jew room

You saw me counting love
Bills and coins
You saw me counting
Money I will hide

How much for a string of pearls... your Jew room
See the bargain just hanging there... your Jew room
A new game, a new way to gyp ya
Looking down on all the shiksas
Your conditions whatever the reductions
Your Jew room

You saw me counting rolls
Down by the bank
You saw me counting
But can you feel?

Your Jew room

One day--oy, my back... your Jew room
Manischewitz is where it's at... your Jew room

(Adam Claycourt)
Jew 'em down
Jew 'em out
Something they can't do without
A nose to smell it all up close
Magnifying what no goy knows
Never good company
Never a loan
No kosher farms
No forehead horns

The soup offer was more about people waiting in line overnight, in tents, like a pack of homeless people. That sort of thing. I might be in that line, too, though. Not sure. If there's a meet-up I guess I might have to. I don't know. I just got back from Indy. I'm tired. I have tomorrow off then taping two more shows on Sunday. Why am I typing this to you all? Impy, the truck comment made me laugh. Dalton, good to know that you'll be drunk when your daughter wakes up. Irvine, sorry that you're dealing with ignorance and such. Elfa, fuck you and your country. Leah I have nothing to say to you currently. April, skip what you like. Oh, and I listened to Achtung and UF and NLOTH on the way back from Indy and all were fun to listen to on the road. Lastly, I had the top down on my car for the ride, so that was nice.

/babbling

Straight and to the point. I like that. :up:

Okay, so let me get this straight:

The GA field seats are going to be $55. The cheapest actual seats, "floor seats", are going to be $30, and will somehow also be the best seats? I don't get it. Where the hell do you sit for $250?

Regardless, the fact that there's gonna be 10,000 tix at $30, and I'm assuming a shitload of ones at $55, it's hard to really criticize this setup. Maybe it's because of the economic situation, or maybe McCockne$$ is tied up in a closet somewhere screaming.

Okay, so let me get this straight:

The GA field seats are going to be $55. The cheapest actual seats, "floor seats", are going to be $30, and will somehow also be the best seats? I don't get it. Where the hell do you sit for $250?

Regardless, the fact that there's gonna be 10,000 tix at $30, and I'm assuming a shitload of ones at $55, it's hard to really criticize this setup. Maybe it's because of the economic situation, or maybe McCockne$$ is tied up in a closet somewhere screaming.

Where's this from, did the tour get announced and I didn't notice?

I suck at keeping up with this thread lately.

You fuckers wrote a shitload of songs last night. I guess midnight really is when the work begins. Gotta add those fuckers to the site. Also, fuck.

Episode NoSamaritansWelcome

Cause I'm still laughing.

I can't believe the Beav hasn't made it into more videos yet.

I can't believe there haven't been more videos yet.

:lol:

:hug: for Irvine

elfa - Ask U2 will air tonight.

\driveby, as it takes forever to catch up in this thread when you are trying to work :shifty: :wink:

and yes, there were several "fans" at the GMA show this morning, and I recognized that small group up front :sigh:

Ok, since BoMac's not around, I'll go ahead and ask this - how come I'm not marrying you?

Those $250 seats look pretty good right now. :shifty: :p

No idea.

Why aren't more people celebrating these low prices? I'm fucking relieved.

Because I can afford any price level, so what do I care??!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAREHERH#RHREEWR!!!!!

So, they're touring from July to October this year and from June to September next year?

That means there's an album being released in between.

Why aren't more people celebrating these low prices? I'm fucking relieved.

Because THEY OWE US AS THE MOST DEDICATED FANS ON THE PLANET AND WE SHOULD BE FRONT ROW AT EVERY GIG AND WE SHOULD GET TO TALK TO THEM ON THE WAY OUT AFTER EACH GIG BECAUSE WE'RE DEDICATED.

I hate everyone.

I'm actually really relieved about the low ticket prices too. I'm short on funds for such endeavors right now thanks to my habit of going to the Landing Strip to see that stripper who lets me make out with her. This isn't the one I famously punched for not knowing who Shuttlecock are.

Derekharper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom