Shuttlecock! Part XIII - Midnight is when her work begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ughh...

At least it's not the "Get On Your Sexy Boots and Dance Before I Go Crazy Tonight Tour"

the thing is that i want to maximize my experience, and i'll likely only be able to see them in the DC-area, and possibly Philly. and maybe, possibly New York. so that's at most 3 shows. and i don't want to be way in the back of the field, nor do i want to be in the bleachers. i want good seats, and i don't know if i have the time or the patience to wait in a long line anymore, unless it would result in Boner sweating all over me.

yes, i'm entitled. i don't care who knows it.

:hi5: Yep. I'd like to see as many shows as is feasible for me. I'd love to do at least one GA just to get the experience and the chance to have Bono sneeze on me, but I will shell out big bucks for nice seats, too.

I've got to do at least one show in GA. I'd be doing a disservice to my kind (railskank) if I didn't. :shifty:

I want to be a railskank at least once.

Chicago sounds exciting. Do I smell a meetup coming on?

Now for the dates ... please don't skip the Northwest, U2! Don't pull a Springsteen!

also excited to see the plan is to come back around next year.

I'll be hard to miss at the Chicago show. I'll be the one with the huge smile and the red rose in my front shirt pocket.

You'll be the one in a Girls Aloud shirt. :)

Okay, right now I am tamping down the anxiety the thought of tickets/GA/AUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH stress and I'm just going to be excited. You know why?

U2 IS TOURING! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*deep breaths*
*deep, calming breaths*

To the Brucephiles: has his stage been in the round this tour? I'm figuring out ticket bullshit.

I have no idea what's going on with Bruce's tour. I haven't even been over to Backstreets since before the Superbowl.

:hmm:

I want to be a railskank at least once.

Chicago sounds exciting. Do I smell a meetup coming on?

If you come to Chicago WHA and I will teach you the fine art of railskankdom :hyper: :kiss:

I'll be hard to miss at the Chicago show. I'll be the one with the huge smile and the red rose in my front shirt pocket.

Will the rose be for cori? :cute:

The rose is actually in reference to a TV show that I love with all my heart. And on that note, I'm leaving to go play beer pong for a dozen hours or so. I can't believe this weather right now. Don't let it get away, guys.

What did they play on GMA this morning? I don't have the energy to wade through the threads about it.

I heard the stage dancing girl from the Vertigo Chicago DVD was there ... right in front somehow. *sigh*

The rose is actually in reference to a TV show that I love with all my heart. And on that note, I'm leaving to go play beer pong for a dozen hours or so. I can't believe this weather right now. Don't let it get away, guys.

:hmm:

The Bachelor?

Yeah, it's gorgeous here, too. I've got a few hours in the office before I'm off for my bellydancing class - and no, I did not sign up for it in the hopes of becoming a stalker to get onstage with Boner. :wink:

:grumpy:

It's easy to be happy for a fan who gets the chance to do something really cool.

It's really hard to be happy for a fan who gets the chance to do something really cool EVERY FREAKING TIME.

Well, to be fair, if the mods don't call that out as well, they get accused of not being fair or playing favorites or whatever.

But honestly, I thought your response was the only appropriate response that could be made.

Didn't he pull some shit like that a few months ago as well? Or am I thinking of someone else? Whoever it was when then having a conversation with someone else in Dutch about how us Americans are so sensitive or something.

Dear Jcoster:

I am actually glad for you that you got to go to the concert today. In a limo and everything! I do snark, but that is pretty cool, and I know how happy you are about it.

However. It is really not necessary to post every. single. picture you too, especially when 80% of them are blurry and pretty much the same picture.

Fondly,

cori

Well, to be fair, if the mods don't call that out as well, they get accused of not being fair or playing favorites or whatever.

But honestly, I thought your response was the only appropriate response that could be made.

true enough. i see the mod's situation. thanks for pointing that out.

it was the only response i could think of in a very big thread -- you have to make a great big point, and do it loudly, or else stuff like that slides.

i've made my point there and will be dropping it.

Back
Top Bottom