Shuttlecock! Part XIII - Midnight is when her work begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd be careful with that, schools seem to have lost their sense of humor over references to knives or weapons of any kind lately...

I just had a presentation, and my last slide (which I always make unrelated to the presentation) simply said "BEWARE OF KNIFE CRIME."

I forget now.

I don't know why but that may be the funniest thing I have read all day :lol:

I just had a presentation, and my last slide (which I always make unrelated to the presentation) simply said "BEWARE OF KNIFE CRIME."

that's cool, I would just hate to see you get pulled into the principal's office because a teacher overheard you talking about KNIFE CRIME

I'm glad pfan changed his sign from U2 to the actual Phils - because if people didn't know better they'd have thought U2 had won the world series.

you've thought about this a lot I see...

that's cool, I would just hate to see you get pulled into the principal's office because a teacher overheard you talking about KNIFE CRIME

I've done much worse than talk about KNIFE CRIME in school. Excessive profanity, for starters.

I also always sign the ends of my PowerPoints with a title. So, for the sake of argument, let's say my last name was McGuinness. I sign them either "Daniel McGuinness Sr." or "Daniel McGuinness I."

I'm glad pfan changed his sign from U2 to the actual Phils - because if people didn't know better they'd have thought U2 had won the world series.

I actually was going to keep it as U2, but I found that picture of the five of them in a suit and cracked up, mostly because it proves Jimmy Rollins is at most 5'7".

I wanna go to Chicago. And have seats. Or maybe GA, although the more I read about GA and this random upgrade thing, the more tense I get, so maybe seats are the way to go.

How hard would I get smacked if I started asking about how we can arrange a meetup and try to get seats together, for those of us who want seats? :reject:

I wanna go to Chicago. And have seats. Or maybe GA, although the more I read about GA and this random upgrade thing, the more tense I get, so maybe seats are the way to go.

How hard would I get smacked if I started asking about how we can arrange a meetup and try to get seats together, for those of us who want seats? :reject:

I can smack pretty hard, and Irving mentioned caning just now, so...

I'd tread carefully, chicky.

But yeah, I don't know wtf I'm going to do about seats/GA.

The funniest thing to me about the whole Fry Cook schtick is that McDonald's was my first job.

I worked there for 2 months when I was 16.

I am 18, have thousands of dollars, and have never worked as far as the federal government is concerned. And before you ask, no, I'm not a prostitute.

Back
Top Bottom