Shuttlecock! Part XII - I prefer Native Cock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you're into stalking zombie-type stuff.

and smugness, too. like you've got the "in" with Boneo, and he's totally going to invite you to hang in his $12m Manhattan apartment because he's totally cool and loves and values the opinions of all his fans, but he knows that some are more sincere and serious and just "get it" more than others. it's not that you're necessarily better than the other fans, but you and Bono are totally on the same wavelength, and it's really refreshing for him to meet fans who are in it for the music and totally appreciate everything that they've done.

you can make this known to him if he signs your Joshua Tree vinyl.

Well it was Random, wasn't it?

I got in the ellipse two out of the three times I had GA tix, but I just chalked it up to luck.

I had a ridiculous streak for the fall shows. For the nine shows I went to, I was front row for practically all of them, either in or outside the ellipse. And Bono totally invited me to party with them after. And Adam said he wanted to father my babies cause of that wink he gave me, he didn't want to have my friend's that he also winked at babies, he wanted MINE. He totally told me this.

My random obsession with the band happens to be in its gear. I love the threads about the band's gear for each of these performances. I'm fascinated by musical equipment and the different choices made to get certain sounds.

I got in once out of 5 shows where I had GA tickets.

Maybe it was random, and some people like April just had a really great streak.

I'm really curious to see what they'll do this time ... if there'll even be GA for US stadium shows.

Look, I don't have a problem with the PLEBANs, I just wish they would stop breathing.

:lmao: :love:

The Vertigo thing had to be rigged somehow. Having said that, I scanned in and was front row. Who knows.

Let's not even start with those who didn't put in their time in line, then all of a sudden made it to the front row after hanging out in the hotel room all day.

I remember shit like this and all of a sudden it makes me want seats so I'm oblivious to the shit that went on last time.

I can safely say that with the band in New York, the reaction in PLEBA is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. That forum regularly makes me embarrassed to be a fan of this band.

I can safely say that with the band in New York, the reaction in PLEBA is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. That forum regularly makes me embarrassed to be a fan of this band.

QFT.

fcl

I will happily pay through the nose for this tour if that means I am guaranteed a seat close to the stage.

I want to be close and will do GA if that's what I have to do, but Boner save me from all the stress and drama. I'm too much of a control freak for GA.

Plus, I always have to pee.

You probably don't really get the music.

and just be cool about it, you know?

it's like a petting zoo -- be calm and they'll come to you. and Bono will truly understand in your 35 seconds of interaction that you're one of the good ones.

and smugness, too. like you've got the "in" with Boneo, and he's totally going to invite you to hang in his $12m Manhattan apartment because he's totally cool and loves and values the opinions of all his fans, but he knows that some are more sincere and serious and just "get it" more than others. it's not that you're necessarily better than the other fans, but you and Bono are totally on the same wavelength, and it's really refreshing for him to meet fans who are in it for the music and totally appreciate everything that they've done.

I kind of love you.

You probably don't really get the music.

well, that's true. I wish they'd do something more on my level, like "oops I Did It Again." you know, that kind of thing. Hearts and puppies and boys.

Let's not even start with those who didn't put in their time in line, then all of a sudden made it to the front row after hanging out in the hotel room all day.

One of the more infamous stalkers (who was known to hang out at the hotel all day and then end up in the front) had the balls to accuse me of not spending the night in my car. She told me my make-up looked "too good." At first I thought she was joking then I realized she was trying to get me kicked out of line. There was almost KNIFE CRIME. :mad:

I don't know if my ticket luckily scanned or the fact that I had a kid with me which supposedly made me qualify for the ellipse :shifty: That was my only arena GA. I had seats the other night, and well, Hawaii is another story :D

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't see any real concerts until I was in college.

Unless you count The Monkees on their big reunion tour - my mom took me to see them at the Wisconsin State Fair the summer after 7th grade. I was in heaven.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't see any real concerts until I was in college.

Unless you count The Monkees on their big reunion tour - my mom took me to see them at the Wisconsin State Fair the summer after 7th grade. I was in heaven.

I think my real issue is that I'm extremely worried that I won't be able to see them on this tour.

I've never been in a GA situation at any of the concerts I've been to, so none of the talk about it makes any sense to me.

You might have hated me too if you went to the 9/21 show in Chicago. :hug: But then again, you already hated me b/c of my love for the Sock.

No, I wouldn't have had much interaction with you. Those people usually tried to give me a card or something and I would say, "Go to hell" and they would go pretend to be in charge somewhere else.

One of the more infamous stalkers (who was known to hang out at the hotel all day and then end up in the front) had the balls to accuse me of not spending the night in my car. She told me my make-up looked "too good." At first I thought she was joking then I realized she was trying to get me kicked out of line. There was almost KNIFE CRIME. :mad:

Hey, y'all m i rite?!- I would've given you the knife AND helped you clean up.

I've not seen this band live, and all your stories infuriate me.

I really hope you get to see them, pfan. I'll also do whatever I can, if I'm in any proximity to do so.

You were one of those?

I fucking hated you people.

We were good line nazis, promise. :wink:

What happened at the 9/21 show? Did you have to cut a bitch?

Some skank stole the purple sharpie we were using to write numbers on peoples hands and started altering other people's numbers, making them lower. If I could have found that bitch I would have cut her. :angry:

Then some dudes who were missionaries felt like they should be able to go to the front of the line b/c they were:

a. missionaries
b. not going to respect the line. they felt that it wasn't their fault that they didn't know there was a line and spent the day in their hotel room.

I walked away. It was getting pretty heated when I did. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom