Shuttlecock! Part XI - We've got that swing of confidence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is:

Episode Impy meets Scumbo

Not my best work,but, there are 2 subtle touches that might not be appreciated.

Good lord, I'm crying. Why am I laughing so hard at a mockery done upon myself and the Imperor? I know not, but I like. Well done, NSW.

indie.jpg

I'm DVRing it and will watch later or tomorrow....I used to really worship Dave, but these days the things that made him funny to me are no longer present....so, I just want to see the band perform.

therethere.gif
i think everyone's clapping because they want him to stfu and hear U2 already (judging by the applause the mention of them got and the fact that half the damn forum seemed to get tickets for this week).

Did you catch him referencing "oh yeah this was worth being here a day early"? Directed at SC die hards, for sure.

The other subtlety was the ambient sound.....beach noises.....

beach CLIPZ GUYZ!?!?!?!?2094u2ut9prw

Such subtle artistry at work here.

Did you catch him referencing "oh yeah this was worth being here a day early"? Directed at SC die hards, for sure.
ha, yes. a part of me wishes they only get to do one song at the end of the show when the credits roll. i know it won't happen, but the mean part in me would just love to see fans be all up in arms because omg they got ripped off! because sc and letterman owe us to have all five shows be one giant sc concert.

yeah, i'm a bad person. :reject:

The other subtlety was the ambient sound.....beach noises.....

beach CLIPZ GUYZ!?!?!?!?2094u2ut9prw

I HEARD 404!!!!

I'm torn between a Canadian/Chris Carter film or the first chapter of the Dan Smee chronicles.

Dan Smee needs your attention.

I'll have to do my Alien Rapist short story first before I go onto the more ambitious Lance's Mom biopic. It'll be like I'm Not There, in that there are many people, but she fucks all of them. Every. Single. One of them.

The pause after "KNIFE APOCALYPSE" fucking killed me. That's like finding the shiniest part of a lump of gold, but it's a start.

Actually, at first, I was kind of quiet....but, at the pizza place and the bar, I was my usual loud/sarcastic self. Mia's ass was asking for it, FYI.

Ok, yeah, I remember that now - as I recall someone kept calling and texting bugging me asking when we were heading over to the saloon for the show so I missed most of the pizza place conversations.

No, you're not. WHA, LMPA and I are all very happy to have another ally in our night of SC Fan Bitchiness. :hug:

Bitches, unite!!!!

Ok, yeah, I remember that now - as I recall someone kept calling and texting bugging me asking when we were heading over to the saloon for the show so I missed most of the pizza place conversations.

Bitches, unite!!!!

I recall that, too. :) He walked straight into a mailbox on our way from Tir Na Nog to the 2nd bar we went to to eat dinner while you ladies changed. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom