Shuttlecock! Part X - Forfeit! Racquet Smash!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take it over most of Atomic Serve.

Me too.

I like how we all have different songs we like or don't like though. It'd be boring if we all liked the exact same tracks. Plus, then I'd have to agree with people like Oasis kid, which would make me have to commit knife crimes against myself.

I'm mystified by imp's wrong opinion on Serve.

I'm not sure I have much else to say about NNOTH until martha and cori hear it and then we can start all over again.

Please let me buy the fucking game for you so I can chainsaw you in half.

Why don't you get COD so I can commit random acts of kindness KNIFE CRIME on you?

Impy's too busy digging on Hercules and Love Affair or some such nonsense.

God, that's a fucking great record. I like how a transvestite is laying down better vocals than Boner.

Shit, PFan, you gotta update that lyrics page. LanceMom isn't even on there yet?

Also, it's telling that NOTHING from ATYCLC has been written yet.

He's also missing my "Evacuate (In the Hands of Cock)." "LANCEMOM" is on there.

That video is amazing, by the way.

God, that's a fucking great record. I like how a transvestite is laying down better vocals than Boner.

It's funny, even though I like it a great deal more than I initially did, I still think it's incredibly overrated. If I want to hear retro disco tracks, I'll listen to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. It also kinda pleases me that Antony is not nearly as hyped and crapped over as he was a few years back. His work didn't have much staying power for me.

It's funny, even though I like it a great deal more than I initially did, I still think it's incredibly overrated. If I want to hear retro disco tracks, I'll listen to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. It also kinda pleases me that Antony is not nearly as hyped and crapped over as he was a few years back. His work didn't have much staying power with me.

I'd like Antony a lot more if my stomach didn't turn while looking at him.

I'd like Antony a lot more if my stomach didn't turn while looking at him.

I'd heard how great one of his recent talk show performances was, I searched for it on Youtube and ended up clicking away from it without even watching it when I saw the little freeze frame picture of him singing the song on the video. Dude makes Boy George look like Handsome Rob.

It's funny, even though I like it a great deal more than I initially did, I still think it's incredibly overrated. If I want to hear retro disco tracks, I'll listen to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. It also kinda pleases me that Antony is not nearly as hyped and crapped over as he was a few years back. His work didn't have much staying power for me.

You read my fucking mind.....was listening to some of their stuff the other night cos Impy or IYS or both had babbled about how great it was.....and, yeah, if I'm in the mood for disco, I have stuff in my collection a lot better than that. The video I saw, though, was nice, cos the sun was setting while they played on a rooftop. Otherwise, color me disinterested.

I'd heard how great one of his recent talk show performances was, I searched for it on Youtube and ended up clicking away from it without even watching it when I saw the little freeze frame picture of him singing the song on the video. Dude makes Boy George look like Handsome Rob.

Well, that's too bad. You missed a great performance. I love watching Antony, too. I will refrain from further commentary on how uncomfortable he makes some of you. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom