Shuttlecock! Part X - Forfeit! Racquet Smash!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we go find out? :shifty:

Irvine: are you talking about the "rumor" that Bono was boffing Penelope Cruz because of that picture of them last year?

there's a part of me that wants to get an alter and really fuck shit up.

but as for the rumor -- i have no idea.

i thought it might have been that one of them was on serious drugs?

i wish i even knew. :sad:

Oh. I don't think I've ever heard that one. All the rumors I hear about U2 is that Bono is a total cheatin' slut.

I can neither confirm nor deny that. But I can say with some certainty that he has never slept with me. So he's got that going against for him.

Oh. I don't think I've ever heard that one. All the rumors I hear about U2 is that Bono is a total slut.

really? do tell. or is that not allowed?

(and at this moment i'm thinking of the various posts that defended Bono's virtuousness in the face of the "New York" lyrics)

i know someone who slept with Liam Gallagher. is that like sleeping with Bono? or is it like sleeping with Macca, only less satisfying.

I think they all were doing some crazy ass shit on Zoo TV, and they all but confirmed it in Shuttlecock by Shuttlecock.

Oh, just at various other internet sites, celeb gossip and other discussion boards. Any tidbit about U2/Bono seems to bring out the serious Bono-haters in full force, and there's always one that will claim to know someone that Bono had sex with or whatever.

That sort of thing.

Well, drug addicts are compulsive liars. Makes sense to me.

it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Bono had stuff on the side.

the way that said rumor was phrases was that it was some kind of Really Big Deal, not that a rock star occasionally nailed women who weren't his wife.

You mean the Zionist-controlled media that's going to help smoke screen this whole situation?

You know those "If ________ People Ran the World" commercials with delivery people and roadies and shit? I can't wait for the "If the Writers of Battlestar Gallactica Ran the World" one, in which Israel burns, Love and Peace or Else is erased from existence, and Cris Carter is so fit!

the way that said rumor was phrases was that it was some kind of Really Big Deal, not that a rock star occasionally nailed women who weren't his wife.

Hmm. I can honestly say I've never seen references to anything other than the usual rock star sex stuff.

Maybe he's really a Sekrit Scientologist.

In other news, words cannot express how much I love the Zoo TV version of Running to Stand Still. The "hallelujah" part gives me chills every time.

so i just googled "Bono and Penelope Cruz" and came across some celebrity gossip site, and this was an amazing comment:

One Of His Kids Is Right Behind Him And Her Name Is Eve. This Has Happened Many Summers In A Row...Beyonce And Jay-Z, Christy Turlington, And So Many Others. His Boat Was Probably Going Straight To His Beach Home Where His Wife Was Waiting. Every Year At Around The Same Time Rumors Fly And A Few Times, Ali Was There, Too. All This Speculation Is Crazy And Out Of Hand. Penelope, Bono And Ali Are All Having A Good Laugh At All Of You Now. I’ve Met Bono And He Held My Hand And Kept Me Close In The Curve Of His Neck While I Regained My Composure. Then, When I Snapped Out Of It A Little , We Took Pictures Together And I Swear It Seems Like Even WE Were An Item. He’s Very Touchy Feely With Everyone And My Husband Was There Too. He’s Simply Charismatic.

i wish i could express how that paragraph sounds in my head.

it sounds like song titles for the next LP.

What compels people to write every word capitalized?

Maybe because anything relating to Bono is like the WORD OF GOD and must be capitalized or He Will Become Upset.

really? i missed that.

they seemed nearly virginal in "Shuttlecock: At the End of the Racquet."

It's every PLEBAn's dream for Bono to wake up in their home, puking on the furniture, and wearing nothing more than a t-shirt covered in Lance's mom's menstrual blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom