Shuttlecock! Part VIII - If God Will Serve His Shuttles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or LOTR!!

ZOMG!!!!1!!!1!!

Rings-gandalf.jpg

WIZARD! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

I took it to mean Boner planned 9/11.

He left some loose change lying around, it seems.

Christ, if you guys are all listening, then I've gotta hop-on, too. No matter what the sign says.

You don't want to hop on. You want to stay with the sexy people who are not listening until March 3rd. Come join our sexy party. :flirt:

that lying son of a bitch!

Maybe it's because I just got out of a boring meeting here at work, but I laughed pretty hard at that.

Oh. Uh. Okay.

*nodding as if I understand this reference to sexy people and Gabe*

In a video of one of his shows, he asks for all of the sexy people in the audience to identify themselves and sing-along. That's a funny enough description, now imagine that actually happening.

Because it did. There's video evidence of this.

In a video of one of his shows, he asks for all of the sexy people in the audience to identify themselves and sing-along. That's a funny enough description, now imagine that actually happening.

Because it did. There's video evidence of this.

Ha! I think I have seen a clip of his band.

OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST ALBUM EVER.

THE 2 HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!

/hype-fueled Axverian moment

Did Eric Cockton help them compose "Moment of Cockrender?"

Maybe you can be with all of the sexy people and Gabe, Cori.

I just saw the Coldplay iTunes commercial last night. What a fucking hoot. I sat there in a daze for about the first 10 seconds and then my body spontaneously leaped up off the couch, my arms flailed high and out of my mouth came, completely in tune and time with whatever the fuck was coming out of Martin's yap:

"I WANT TO BE BAAAANNNNOOOOOOOO, BAAAANNNNOOOO, BAAAANNNOOOOOO." (repeat)

Sexy indeed.

That quote's almost as great as Screw telling Pfan to be rational or something like that. I had it in my sig for a while, but got badgered into taking it down.

Well look what's back...

And why would this kid in my lecture right now want to ask and answer so many questions when his voice is shakier than Bobcat Goldthwait's?

Well look what's back...

And why would this kid in my lecture right now want to ask and answer so many questions when his voice is shakier than Bobcat Goldthwait's?

That's fucking priceless. Do you call him Shakes the Clown?

I've gone back to listening to Cjock already for what it's worth.

You should watch her video Bjlogs.

That's fucking priceless. Do you call him Shakes the Clown?

I was going to go with Mr. Floppy, but I like that too. I wish the hot British girl would talk as much as he does.

Edit: Shit, here he goes again. Talking about how he was a Boy Scout in Memphis.

I think I'm disappointed with Magnificock cause the intro is so fucking great and then it settles into dad rock. That should not have happened.

See, for me, I love it because it basically jabs the musical pleasure center of every Shuttlecock fan repeatedly for 5 minutes. It covers literally all of the bases and then some, yet, at the same time, that intro shows them tweaking the formula a hair. It bears a passing resemblance to '00s Shuttlecock, but it has so much more sonic depth and the lyrics are just beautiful.

Cock Crazy Tonight just cracks me up. It's so blatantly stereotypical of the band and the lyrics are lousy, but it's so superbly arranged that it feels like a really great song. If they don't release that and Magnificock as singles, they're idiots.

You know what I think is awesome? Axver likes the album more than Laz does. That's hilarious.

Vjertebrae by Vjertebrae is the damned sjexiest sjong in my ljife.

It is indeed a fine song, but you mean you weren't turned on by the girl sticking her tongue in Boner's fat, floppy ear?

You should watch her video Bjlogs.

I was going to go with Mr. Floppy, but I like that too. I wish the hot British girl would talk as much as he does.

Edit: Shit, here he goes again. Talking about how he was a Boy Scout in Memphis.

That reminds me of this kid in my TV Production class who looks and smells like Pigpen from The Peanuts. He always finds a way to show off half of his ass-crack when sitting in a chair... shit's uncanny.

Hot British Girl may be a Mr. F.

For what it's worth, I've also listened to In Cockbows and Cock Never Sleeps today. Both albums are fantastic, and probably better than NNOTH, but I kept feeling the urge to go back to the 'Cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom