Shuttlecock! Part VI - No! Net! No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure which I prefer: Get on Your Cock or the alternate No Net on the Horizon. I think it's better to just say I enjoy both.

I thought it was No Cock On The Net. lol. Get your song titles straight, people! Maybe somebody (I'm looking at you, laz) should compile a list like the one Sicy has in EYK.

I thought it was No Cock On The Net. lol. Get your song titles straight, people! Maybe somebody (I'm looking at you, laz) should compile a list like the one Sicy has in EYK.

I don't think it was ever No Cock on the Net. I've only heard No Net on the Horizon and occasionally No Cock on the Horizon. I believe the former is correct.

Boner has hinted Shuttlecock may have another album ready/almost ready for release. Apparently "the album that will follow No Net On the Horizon, which has, he says, "the idea of pilgrimage at its centre", and is made up of the "quieter, more meditative songs" that did not make it on to this one. "Intimacy is the new punk rock," Boner added, laughing. But is it the new stadium rock?"

Boner has hinted Shuttlecock may have another album ready/almost ready for release. Apparently "the album that will follow No Net On the Horizon, which has, he says, "the idea of pilgrimage at its centre", and is made up of the "quieter, more meditative songs" that did not make it on to this one. "Intimacy is the new punk rock," Boner added, laughing. But is it the new stadium rock?"

Bastard better not be lying again. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom