Shuttlecock! Part VI - No! Net! No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Begin non-Shuttlecock References]

Love My Piece or Else (Laz)
The Spanish Fly (NSW)
Miss Sure Is a Hoe :)love:Dalton)
Rubbing, So Stand Still (Laz)
11 O'Clock Stiff Cock (NSW)
Hallelujah Here She Comes (YLB)
Where the Skeeze Has No Name (Laz)
Squirtigo (Laz)
Seconds (NSW) ["for YLB's staying power"]
She Still Hasn't Found What She's Hooking For (Laz)
Sometimes You Can't Spank It On Your Own (Laz)

Also, NSW said there's a Sunday Bloody Sunday joke to be made, and Dalton said Lance's Mom loved Mofo.

What thread/forum do you guys pull this shit from?
Those are all pretty good, especially She Still Hasn't Found...

Laz is the The Maestroke.

You know, you hurt the Maestroke's feelings.....Why? because I didn't call him the Maestroke? It's a stupid thing top be called......he's a pundoctor, Jerry.

My favorite episode:

The Opposite:

"Shut your traps and stop kicking the seats! We're trying to watch the movie! And if I have to tell you again, we're gonna take it outside and I'm gonna show you what it's like! You understand me? Now, shut your mouths or I'll shut 'em for ya, and if you think I'm kidding, just try me. Try me. Because I would love it!"

My favorite episode:

The Opposite:

"Shut your traps and stop kicking the seats! We're trying to watch the movie! And if I have to tell you again, we're gonna take it outside and I'm gonna show you what it's like! You understand me? Now, shut your mouths or I'll shut 'em for ya, and if you think I'm kidding, just try me. Try me. Because I would love it!"

"Who are you, George Costanza?"

What?

Drink your ass off, you're a teenager. I disapprove of your idiotic talk about starting a smoking habit.

I was mostly referring to your sobriety, ass. I like to make fun of you and your ways.

I am not smoking and have had no desire to, so there.

The Mom & Pop Store
The Fusilli Jerry
The Voice
The Smelly Car
The Face Painter

Shuffle those around and they're probably my top 5.

Don't start smoking, Piffy. Start dipping.

i think lazarus hit the cock on the head with his TUC analysis.

Me, too. It only has two songs I completely love, though not necessarily the album versions, and a third I am sick of. I loved that record at the time but I never listen to it.

achtungbirdiesv8.jpg

3 people that are wrong.

WRONG.

Joyfulgirl, this is our first disagreement.

Joyfulgirl is NEVER wrong. she's not wrong about places to eat in Santa Fe, nor about where to get a hot stone massage or how best to remove toxins from your body, so she's not about to fuck it up when it comes to U2 albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom