Shuttlecock! Part V - Helping 'cock across the road like a little old lady

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, Laz, Impy is now Lead Cock. You got the title wrong. It's 11 O'Clock Stiff Cock.

By the way, Laz, Impy is now Lead Cock. You got the title wrong. It's 11 O'Clock Stiff Cock.

This can mean only one thing...

cockfight-ad.jpg

WING IT ON!!

that five seconds i heard of unknown caller sucks so-ooo much.

The production is retarded. Compare the drums on the 8 kbps clip of Breathe to Bullet The Blue Sky. It took them 5 years to record this shit? Epic fail.

Impy is now Lead Cock

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lead Cock, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the disposition of Shuttlecock.

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lead Cock, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the disposition of Shuttlecock.

Uh oh, Supreme Cock Justice John Robcock misread the lines, looks like your presidency is invalid.

Cock d'état in progress...

Hold on, we'll redo that tomorrow, Justice YLB fucked it up.

I won't step down until I slip up with my Shuttlecock vernacular. Considering I've been a staunch supporter of integrating cock into any name, title, or crevasse imaginable, we might be in for a Castro-esque reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom