Shuttlecock! Part V - Helping 'cock across the road like a little old lady

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part about that picture is the blond staring off into the distance... probably Dalton Pan.

WHITE POWER.

I know it was used in the Rhianna thread, but this was perfect.

One of the great things about me watching Arrested Development? Last year, we had to make physics videos about random shit and then explain the physics that occured in it (i.e.: we had a video where a guy gets hit in the head with a soccer ball, and then we explain the physics of the trajectory and such). One of the guys made a video in which he and another guy fought over something and he ended up throwing him. He called it "Boy Fights." This was brought up today for the first time since I saw it last year, and I said to him, "Wait, was that an Arrested Development reference?" And he said, "Oh yeah."

There are random things that make me think of this place everyday. I think the best was when a teacher asked me if I was going to compete in the school badminton tournament.

I hope you informed this teacher of how well versed you are in Shuttlecockery.

That's not a knife crime, now THAT's a knife crime!
~Cockodile Dundee

You, my friend, just held your own with the nine pages you loved so much.

I hope you informed this teacher of how well versed you are in Shuttlecockery.

I tried to explain how politically insightful Shuttlecock used to be and she gave me a blank stare. She's just like that fuck Boner, who doesn't get it. If only Boner, my teacher, and you all watched Battlecock Gallactica.

I'm not going to start watching Battlestar any time soon. No matter how politically insightful it is, sci-fi isn't my bag. Unless it's Star Wars, which I think I like purely for referencing purposes.

In other news, I think I finally found Oasis Kid's picture:

knifecrime30050830249azb1.jpg

No need to add, Sicy.

One of the great things about me watching Arrested Development? Last year, we had to make physics videos about random shit and then explain the physics that occured in it (i.e.: we had a video where a guy gets hit in the head with a soccer ball, and then we explain the physics of the trajectory and such). One of the guys made a video in which he and another guy fought over something and he ended up throwing him. He called it "Boy Fights." This was brought up today for the first time since I saw it last year, and I said to him, "Wait, was that an Arrested Development reference?" And he said, "Oh yeah."

That was quite the paragraph. Es Baby Buster

chaka-1.jpg

I'm not going to start watching Battlestar any time soon. No matter how politically insightful it is, sci-fi isn't my bag. Unless it's Star Wars, which I think I like purely for referencing purposes.

In other news, I think I finally found Oasis Kid's picture:

knifecrime30050830249azb1.jpg

No need to add, Sicy.

I think you can see a significant spike in years in which Radiocock albums and/or rap music was released, right? Fucking parents and their lack of control.

Hail to the Cock caused a shit-ton of murdering to go down.

I keep the knife in my hand, and look you up
Look you up in the phone book to come and knife your neck
Listen to rap music I bought at the store
If only my parents had kept me away...

I would love if Radiohead's thread could evolve into some knife themed thread like Shuttlecock.

I'm sure he shudders when he hears "Knives Out" like I do when I read his posts.

I originally posted the a capella one, but I figured I'd let people hear the original first considering you're the only other person I would think is into the Bear. Maybe IYS.

Grizzly Bear are awesome, even with their promotion of knife crime...

...but you know who we have to really worry about? The Knife...Swedish steel is deadly.

No real developments in the world of Shuttlecock the past few days. I wonder what the hold up is? I heard someone at the Grammys told Boner about IHOP's Never Ending Pancakes deal. According to TMZ (granted, not the most reliable source) a paparazzo spotted him at the Sixth and Clarendon location in the wee hours after the Grammys and he still hasn't left.

RTÉ 2XM TO PLAY FIRST WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE OF NEW U2 ALBUM TITLE TRACK

Tune in to RTÉ 2XM tomorrow at 12 midday(Irish time) as the station plays the worldwide exclusive of the title track from the new U2 album No Line On The Horizon.

On Monday 19 January Dave Fanning played Get On Your Boots on RTÉ 2fm and now its digital sister station RTÉ 2XM will follow suit and play No Line On The Horizon to a worldwide audience online.

RTÉ 2XM plays the best there is alternative, indie and rock music and currently features twenty one presenter-led programmes from Monday through to Sunday, with more on the way.

U2’s twelfth studio album No Line On The Horizon is due to be released on Friday 27 February in Ireland, Monday 2 March in the rest of Europe and a day later in North America.

RTE Digital Radio - 2XM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom