Shuttlecock! Part IX - Squeezing out cocks of light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that. I'm still staying up extremely late, using foul language, and editing my posts multiple times.

OK....I ham not going back through thousands of posts in three thread, but, I am wondering if this has been discussed:

The "M" in "ATM" stands for "MACHINE" - so, when you have a somewhat decent song, why would you ruin it with redundancy? Or is that just a dumb question to ask of Boner?

I don't know if it's been discussed in this thread, but it's been discussed in dozens of places on the site. Yes, the M stands for machine, but that lyric doesn't bother me. At all. And it sure as hell doesn't "ruin" the song. Tons of people refer to it as an ATM machine. It's very common. That doesn't make it right, but it's common. And Bono is nothing if not an advocate for the common man! :happy:

For me, that lyric just isn't a big deal. Fucking wonderful song, by the way.

This may cheer Impy up a bit:

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-each-version-of-nloth-looks-like-194137.html

The vinyl version of No Net looks awesome.

Yeah it really does. I'm excited about getting my hands on that. Then I'm excited about the Achtung, Birdie vinyl reissue in September.

Laz, feel free to expand on this:

It's no secret that syphillis can sometimes be a pest
It's no secret Lance's Mom accepts money for sex
Every patron of the brothel, every trick turned by that whore
She'll take your twenty dollars and then go and earn some more

Then I'm excited about the Achtung, Birdie vinyl reissue in September.

Did I miss some big Cock news? Is Birdie getting the reissue treatment this year?

Poke me with a fork and call me Betty, that would be delicious.

That should be fine if there can be a full lyric made up based on that premise. LANCEMOM was acceptable, and this could be too.

Do we think BVS is as angry in real life as he is on this board?

That dude is ridiculous. He gets called out on it a lot but it really does seem like he only ever posts to attack something that another poster has said.

And here's a very random thought that just crossed my mind - I could probably kick all of your asses in a 1 on 1 basketball game. That makes me happy.

That dude is ridiculous. He gets called out on it a lot but it really does seem like he only ever posts to attack something that another poster has said.

And here's a very random thought that just crossed my mind - I could probably kick all of your asses in a 1 on 1 basketball game. That makes me happy.

How tall are you?

I think I'm taller than you and I have a damn good cross over.

ME>you

Don't be so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom