Shuttlecock! Part 2 - No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
Continued conversation about Boner, the Hedge, Adam Claycourt, and Harry Muffin Jr, otherwise known as Shuttlecock, and their imminent new album, No Net on the Horizon.

Get on yer badminton shoes.

achtungbirdiesv8.jpg

No matter how good NNOTH turns out to be, Achtung, Birdie will never be topped.

U2 (looking very cold indeed) was seen/heard rehearsing for tomorrow's concert. Sources say they rehearsed Pride and COBL.

(Or was it One and COBL? It's COBL and one of the other two. I think I read it was Pride. I'm too lazy to go back and look.)

... and Springsteen was rehearsing a duet with Pete Seeger - whoot! I can't wait to see that.

Looks like Hedge is playing the Music Rising Les Paul on COBL. Didn't he play it on a Gretsch on the Vertigo Tour?

U2 (looking very cold indeed) was seen/heard rehearsing for tomorrow's concert. Sources say they rehearsed Pride and COBL.

(Or was it One and COBL? It's COBL and one of the other two. I think I read it was Pride. I'm too lazy to go back and look.)

... and Springsteen was rehearsing a duet with Pete Seeger - whoot! I can't wait to see that.

I was hoping for COBL, so that's good to hear. Beautiful Day would be a superior choice to Pride or One though, cliche though it may be.

I just hope they'll bring it with Pride. It got better on leg five of Vertigo, which is good.

"City of Obama Lights" would make a great audibled title. "Pride" makes sense in context... Boner and the Boys may be trying to tie it back to MLK n' shee-it.

I think they're playing it in standard tuning. What if they do that with Pride, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom