Shuttlecock IV: The Doubles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know what's more bizarre about that place - that people are already imagining Bono being addicted to painkillers because he fell of a bike, or that I'm actually defending Foo Fighters out of all bands.

also, I forgot:

THEY CALLED ME MR GLASS!

:love:
My concern is that he is 54. Injuries don't heal as quickly at this age.

I injured my shoulder blade when I was 19 and was able to recover relatively quickly through a mix of pain killers, a sling, and luck. I don't think he will have that luxury.

Yeah, all very true, and based on Joyful's post below, I'm done hoping.

More about my awesome injury, if I haven't shared before, I fell out of a tree when I was five and hit my head on the stump of a tree my dad had recently cut down. I fractured my skull, but managed to get out of it without any brain damage (har har, to any jokes you may want to make, I've heard 'em all before), but I was in the hospital for a while, and then they had to treat me at home, as well. They put cranioplasty in my head, but because I was so young, the skull started to grow back, which they weren't expecting, so when I was 7 or 8 I had to go into surgery again to get it all removed, where I was, again, in the hospital for a month. So, I realize major surgery, even when young, no joke.
I wonder if it's his dominant arm.

Thanks to Pleba, that concern was IMMEDIATELY addressed, he is right handed.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I missed it in the article until I just re-read it.

How the hell did people get a hold of his doctor's report? This guy really does have no privacy whatsoever.

The initial report/article I saw made it seem like it was officially released from the hospital or surgeon.

More about my awesome injury, if I haven't shared before, I fell out of a tree when I was five and hit my head on the stump of a tree my dad had recently cut down. I fractured my skull, but managed to get out of it without any brain damage (har har, to any jokes you may want to make, I've heard 'em all before), but I was in the hospital for a while, and then they had to treat me at home, as well. They put cranioplasty in my head, but because I was so young, the skull started to grow back, which they weren't expecting, so when I was 7 or 8 I had to go into surgery again to get it all removed, where I was, again, in the hospital for a month. So, I realize major surgery, even when young, no joke.

Holy crap ouch.

That would suck at any age but must have really sucked at age 5.

Holy crap ouch.

That would suck at any age but must have really sucked at age 5.

Yeah, I was right at the age where I completely remember all of what happened, too, so that's fun. More ammo, because, what the hell, I had to wear a helmet for those few years of my life, too. I can't believe how kind my friends were, in retrospect. I never really got made fun of, and people were always really supportive. I also went to a private school, for two of those years, so maybe that helped.

Isn't that illegal?

I'm sure TMZ will have the copy of Bono's HIPAA release form soon.

Considering the doctor put his name on the information, I'm sure they dotted all their I's and crossed the T's. It's when it's an unidentified hospital "source" that's giving information that gets the HIPAA Police all riled up.

Someone please laugh at my Motley Crew joke so I can feel good about myself and/or not have an emotional breakdown.

Back
Top Bottom