Shuttlecock!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that Shuttlecock will be implementing Radiohead's idea on their next tour by making shirts out of recycled shuttlecocks? If so, will there be feathered and nylon shuttlecock shirts?

what about "intellectual tortoise"?

I can't even think of a badminton term for that - that's how bad it is :|

The lyrics of that entire song are.....not so good.

BEACH CLIPS!!!!!

2798298589_77d4ffc848.jpg

24050036_7d31780b90_b.jpg

2725645644_334034caa2.jpg

No one has mentioned how this is going to be Adam Claycourts BEST ALBUM EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was you...

Scumbo, I am one of the few who actually like All Because Of Shuttlecock, bad lyrics and all...

I hate the album version, thought the single version was better, and enjoyed the live version. Hopefully they don't overproduce the match audio on this album, it takes all the excitement out of it.

I've been a fan of 'Cocks since their first album Ball Boy, but in recent years my interest has waned with run of the mill, commercial fodder such as Shuttlecocks in the Skies, One Step Closer (To the Net) and The Hands that Built The Courts. Their cover of The Saints Are Serving with Green Courts was particularly bad!

But I'm optimistic for this one. Boner hasn't been making as much of a racquet as he did in the past pre-release days and even though their producer (the one with a head like a shuttlecock) says they've left their best serves off the record, it should be interesting to finally hear.

I can't believe no threads from PLEBA come up when you click on the "cock" tag.

Their cover of The Saints Are Serving with Green Courts was particularly bad!

I recently had a female friend tell me this was her favorite Shuttlecock song, and the only Shuttlecock CD she owns is the "best of" this was on (which she purchased just for this song). I don't remember how I responded, but it wasn't positively.

I recently had a female friend tell me this was her favorite Shuttlecock song, and the only Shuttlecock CD she owns is the "best of" this was on (which she purchased just for this song). I don't remember how I responded, but it wasn't positively.

I don't think I could have stayed friends with her... Or, does she have a NICE RACK?

And after you replied, she said "I LUV TWYLYGHT!!!!"

You mean Shuttlecock 18-0? I wanted it for the live match footage but it was only highlights anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom