Shuttlecock!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laz coming into this thread is like Michael Jordan showing up to a streetball game. He knows his way around cock well enough to contribute.

I really hope Fake The Hedge doesn't show up in the forums before the album comes out this time...

Has anyone heard if the tour is going to be a big elaborate show like they did on the CockMart tour? Or are people saying it will be more toned down, with just Boner marching on stage with his cockflag like in the old days? I'm fine with either. I just hope they mix up the set lists this time.

Has anyone heard if the tour is going to be a big elaborate show like they did on the CockMart tour? Or are people saying it will be more toned down, with just Boner marching on stage with his cockflag like in the old days? I'm fine with either. I just hope they mix up the set lists this time.

I heard they're planning on doing a cover of "What's the Story Morning Glory?" on their next tour. IS THIS TRUE?!?!?!?!

I hope Harry Muffin Jr. isn't a giant pussy this tour and doesn't let his poor, poor widdle back prevent Shuttlecock from playing harder songs like "Until the End of the Match" or "11th Set Hit Cock."

Love and Peace or Cock was a favorite of mine from the last tour. The way Boner beats off that drum... priceless.

I hope Harry Muffin Jr. isn't a giant pussy this tour and doesn't let his poor, poor widdle back prevent Shuttlecock from playing harder songs like "Until the End of the Match" or "11th Set Hit Cock."

Yeah, like Until the End of the Match is a difficult song to play. C'MON!

Love and Peace or Cock was a favorite of mine for the last tour. The way Boner beats off that drum... priceless.

Even though I enjoy the song, I still find it a bit ironic that 20+ years later the band is ripping off the bands they talked major shit on in the early days of their career. And when I say "they", I mean Boner. Dude won't shut up.

I'm still laughing, 5 pages later, over pfan's new avatar.

For what it's worth, I do like the suggestion that the giant, ugly equal sign on the cover of the Shuttlecock album is merely a placeholder while they search for the final font to type in SHUTTLECOCK and No Line etc etc etc.

Otherwise it's just a big equal sign and is totally stupid.

But it's just the cover, and I don't care about song titles, either. I just want that shit to sound good.

Oh, and I hope that even though the single isn't going on sale until mid-Feb, we still get to hear it on the radio badminton courts next week.

As requested:

Where the Cocks Have No Game

I wanna serve
I want to dive
I wanna tear down the court
That holds cocks inside
I wanna reach out
And smash the frame
Where the cocks have no game

I want to feel
Hot sweat on my face
I see the shuttlecock disappear
Without a trace
I want to take shelter from the forehand smash

We're still serving
Then returning cock love
Returning cock love
And when I charge in
I charge in with you
It's the least I can do

The court is aflood
And all cocks turn to hay
We're beaten and owned by the volleys
Trampled on clay
I'll serve you a bird
At the Olympics in Spain

We're still serving
Then returning cock love
Returning cock love
And when I charge in
I charge in with you
That's all I can do

Oh, and I see our cocks
See our cocks turn to hay
Oh, we're beaten and owned by the volleys
Owned by the volleys
Oh, when I charge in
I charge in with you
That's just what we do.

Even though I enjoy the song, I still find it a bit ironic that 20+ years later the band is ripping off the bands they talked major shit on in the early days of their career. And when I say "they", I mean Boner. Dude won't shut up.

Well it's like I always say, don't hate the player, hate the game. And that game, my friends, is cocksmacking. Hoo-ah!

As requested:

Where the Cocks Have No Game

I wanna serve
I want to dive
I wanna tear down the court
That holds cocks inside
I wanna reach out
And smash the frame

Oh, and I see our cocks
See our cocks turn to hay
Oh, we're beaten and owned by the racquet
Owned by the racquet
Oh, when I charge in
I charge in with you
That's just what we do.

:sad:

Someone needs to send him a trophy. A highly questionable trophy.

cockmaster.gif

I'll be honest with you guys. I didn't see this coming when we decided to come up with this concept. Even after we decided on a name, I didn't expect things to end like this.

I'm glad they did. This is the best, funniest thread I've ever seen here, even in it's infancy.

governor2k3-COCKMASTER.png

cockmaster1.jpg

I saw quite a few things I didn't want to see while finding those pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom