Shrek The Third!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultravioletluvv

Refugee
I absolutely LOVE these movies! Puss N Boots is my new favorite, but I still love Donkey too!

Who else is planning on seeing this?

Why do Jimmy Page and Robert Plant not allow Stairway to be in Almost Famous, but they allow Immigrant Song in a movie like this?

That part of the trailer really irritated me.

((((((((((((
puss.jpg
)))))))))

inmyplace13 said:
Why do Jimmy Page and Robert Plant not allow Stairway to be in Almost Famous, but they allow Immigrant Song in a movie like this?

Yeah, but they let School of Rock have Immigrant Song too, so their karmic balance evens out. :wink:

I just thought the motive was more pure with a film like Almost Famous than having a cartoon character use it to implement an attack from birds in a scene only those with a lobotomy would find funny.

I can't wait to see Shrek the Third, I've seen the other two and they're awesome films!
I can't believe they're making ANOTHER ONE! Usually cartoons don't have that many sequels...

absintheminded said:
I can't wait to see Shrek the Third, I've seen the other two and they're awesome films!
I can't believe they're making ANOTHER ONE! Usually cartoons don't have that many sequels...

well Toy Story had two films and I thought those were really great movies. still mad that it's taken so long to get a 3rd one out. oh well, can't wait to see the new Shrek :heart:

Daddysgonnapay said:
((((((((((((
puss.jpg
)))))))))

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love the new previews, where Puss has all these girlfriend kitties! :lol: :lol:

And then Puss and Donkey trade bodies and Donkey does the Puss stare, like this pic! :lol:

I can't wait to see it! We're going tomorrow!

Really liked the first
Really DIDN'T like the second

Unless this movie is praised to the heavens (which it probably will be), count me out. :|

daisy and i went to an advanced screening last night, and it was cute, funny, and i would see it again if daisy wanted to. i'd give this one a B+

elevated_u2_fan said:

:up:

The only part that I remember laughing out loud was when they got arrested by the police with the pepper grinders :lol:

haha yes.

the second one was good, but just not as good as the first (a modern classic).

i don't expect this one to be really good, but the plot seems better than the last one AND amy poehler and john krasinski are involved, so count me in.

inmyplace13 said:

That part of the trailer really irritated me.
Almost Famous was released in 2000.

Three years later, Jack Black lobbied the band members with a quite awesome request to use the song in School of Rock (2003) and they relented.

I guess the surviving members have lost a little bit of their head-up-their assness.

Am I the only person on this planet that really DISliked the original Shrek a great deal?

Just got back from Shrek 3! I have to say that the plot was just OK, and I was really hoping for more Puss and Donkey time! But the time that they were on screen didn't disappoint!

I think it's time for P & D to get their own movie! :wink:

ultravioletluvv said:
Just got back from Shrek 3! I have to say that the plot was just OK, and I was really hoping for more Puss and Donkey time! But the time that they were on screen didn't disappoint!

I think it's time for P & D to get their own movie! :wink:

did you get you McD's donkey/puss collector glass yet??? :lol: :wink:

No, i never go to McD's. But i may have to make a special trip just to get these glasses. So, do you have to buy a happy meal or something to get them?

nope ...just pony up $1.99 with food purchase...I am sure you could get an ice-cream or probably even a coke and get the glass

LemonMelon said:
Really liked the first
Really DIDN'T like the second

Unless this movie is praised to the heavens (which it probably will be), count me out. :|

Ditto. And I've read a few reviews that confirm my (negative) suspicions about this one.

I actually liked this one better than #2...first is still the best by far though.

Back
Top Bottom