Shrek 2 - Any other fans out there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would love to see it again but I think I will be forced to wait until it comes out on DVD. I went with Mr fah and the 3 mini fahs, our total admission cost: $50. :ohmy:

I'm sure that movies will be a part of our summer vacation but at $50 we can only afford to see a movie once in the theatre.

OUCH! $50....that's like us going to an Angel game..but its $50 for two...

BAW finally got me to see Shrek 1 last week; I was impressed...last night we went to see Shrek 2 and I was more impressed...laughed :lol: through most of it and had a lot of fun...

We only paid $14.00 and used the rest of our $50 for dinner....alone, no kids, get away, mommy and daddy night out!!!! :up: :yes:

:lmao: at Fah and herShrek watches

I saw an ad for this when I was at the screening of Harry Potter last night, it looks brilliant, there are some good movies at the cinema lately :hmm: I am not much of a cinema goer.

I now have 7 of the 10 Shrek watches.

My favourite is donkey but I want a Puss (in) Boots watch. :wink:

I am going to have to buy more cereal :ohmy:

Don't miss this movie - it is really great - better than the first one

<bump>

So 2 months have gone and countless boxes of cereal and still I do not own the Puss n Boots watch. :(

I am giving up.

The good news. I am now the proud owner of a talking Shrek cookie jar. :hyper:

OH...Fah...you MUST still buy the Lucky Charms (by general mills, or BIG G, as we call it in BIG G's home stateof Minnesota)

I actually like the movie. without seeing the first one! :D

Back
Top Bottom