Shows everyone likes but you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RocknRollKitty

Acrobat
It's no secret, yes, of course I'm her alter
There have been a lot of these lists but I haven't seen this one. I must be weird, there are a lot of popular shows that people just love, but I don't find the least bit funny or entertaining. Here are mine, what are yours?

Friends: I cannot stand the show, the storylines, the jokes, or the personalities of the characters. This includes "Joey" too.

Seinfeld: I never saw what was supposed to be so great. I know people who have taped every episode and follow him on tour the way you guys do U2. I have never been able to sit through an entire episode without changing the channels.

Family Guy: I don't like the humor and the baby creeps me out.

Everybody Loves Raymond: not me!

Will and Grace: nope

older shows:

Home Improvement: I hated this show!

Dharma and Greg: dull

The Cosby Show: never laughed once

Married with Children: annoying!

I know there are more, will update later as I remember them :huh:

I also dislike most every single show about cops, detectives, lawyers, doctors, and hospitals.

I also can't stand reality shows, especially the ones with dating storylines. :yuck: I don't like the shows that have eating cow eyes or molded bugs as a proof of courage. :eyebrow:

So as you can see, I'm not much into TV these days!

Last edited:
Seinfeld
American Idol
Everybody Loves Raymond
Most reality shows
Will & Grace
any Law & Order
ER
The Apprentice
Sex and the City
CSI (Vegas and Miami)

Some of the shows mentioned in here are ones I've heard of, but have never even seen-those being "The O.C.", "Lost", "Law & Order" related ones, "CSI" related ones, "ER", and "Sex and the City", so I can't comment on how good or bad those are.

But as for ones I have seen at some point and time..."Friends" and "Seinfeld"-it's not so much that I hate those shows, but they're just never ones I watch on a regular basis. I've caught an episode here and there, but I don't keep up with them. Also, a great deal of the reality shows, like "Survivor" or "The Bachelor" or stuff like that. The only reality show I've actually gotten into was "American Idol".

Since older shows are being mentioned, I do not like "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air" or "Diff'rent Strokes", and I was never a big "Home Improvement" fan, either. And I also agree with the "Dharma and Greg" one. Isn't a sitcom supposed to be...I dunno...funny? 'Cause that show wasn't.

That's all I can think of right now. There aren't a lot of shows I watch on TV, my TV time is usually taken up with VH1 Classic :p.

Angela

I'm not a fan of sitcoms in general. I despise Friends, Seinfeld, Simpsons, and Family Guy. After watching these shows I find myself angry and frusterated b/c I want that half hour of my life back!

CSI makes me want to vomit b/c it's so rediculously inaccurate and sexualized, not to mention it taints every jury pool in the country!

i only watch sports, and not even that often. i hate everything else.

Family Guy - i just can't get into it. everyone tells me how funny it is, but it just has no hook like The Simpsons and South Park do, IMO.

everyone i know seems to like friends, will and grace, and the oc

:mad: those shows can go to bloody hell for all i care....

now conan obrien, family guy, (old)simpsons, seinfeld, mr bean, curn your enthusiasm, daily show... now thats quality ladies and gents

:wink: :wink:

Friends
CSI
Law & Order
O.C -have never even seen an episode
Everyone Loves Raymond and yeah,most sitcoms

Last edited:
Will & Grace
One Tree Hill
Friends
Desperate Housewives: Not a bad show but I do not get why its so popular
Dawson's Creek
Charmed: was completely ruined once Shannen left and the writers were fired
Sex and the City
The O.C
Seven Heaven
Most WB Shows:madspit: :madspit:
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette:barf:
American Idol

Just about any reality show, other than my guilty pleasure Nanny 911.

Friends
Dawson's Creek (really popular during my high school days)

Lately, I pretty much only watch late night talk shows (i.e. Conan O' brien), Scrubs, and reruns of Saturday Night Live (from 1995-2002 seasons).

I avoid like the plague:
Friends
Seinfeld
Sex and The City
Simpsons
Survivor
The Amazing Race
Any dating set up show
Big Brother
The OC
Never watched 90210
or Melrose
Desperate Housewives
Lost seems equally stupid
Neighbours :madspit:

Actually, it's basically everything. I only occasionally watch the news.
:huh:

Back
Top Bottom