Shout Out To Sula

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry for the delay dear people. I have been laid up with a multitude of maladies...would you believe four at one time (stomach infection, strep throat, pink eye, ear infection)? :huh: As much as I love Africa, I have to wonder if it doesn't love me back.

A salute to all you weird and crazy interferencers. And stop fighting already young whippersnappers! :mad:

sulawesigirl4 said:
Sorry for the delay dear people. I have been laid up with a multitude of maladies...would you believe four at one time (stomach infection, strep throat, pink eye, ear infection)? :huh: As much as I love Africa, I have to wonder if it doesn't love me back.

A salute to all you weird and crazy interferencers. And stop fighting already young whippersnappers! :mad:
:kiss:

sulawesigirl4 said:

I hope you feel better!

Back
Top Bottom