Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
You guys are so :evil:. :tsk:

If you REALLY want to know I'll be heading Schmeg's way Tues/Weds for Coldplay.

Actually didnt know that, but thats cool! :up:

I think I'm the only one that doesnt get to see Coldplay this tour. :(

shari schultz said:
YAY! I had a feeling it was the Coldplay concert. Have fun! BR and I are just unoriginal in our humor tonight.......

Jen and I leave Thursday for Hawaii..........:hyper: Trying to plan some stuff.

Hey, you copied me!!!!!! :mad:

:wink:

Everyone is going on trips but me. :mad:

Shari, did you know Dr. Who was a 2 part episode when you were watching it last night? I had no clue but started to wonder how they were going to wrap it up so quickly. I hate it when shows do that.

Kariann said:
Ok T told me about something that scares me almost as much as the Washlet....

the Neti Pot.

I have been informed that it should help do away with sinus issues.

:huh: No clue what either of those are??

Are you flying to see Schmeg? Flying with cold or sinus's is the worst. I hope it clears up for you before that.

Blue Room said:

Hey, you copied me!!!!!! :mad:

:wink:

Everyone is going on trips but me. :mad:

Shari, did you know Dr. Who was a 2 part episode when you were watching it last night? I had no clue but started to wonder how they were going to wrap it up so quickly. I hate it when shows do that.

Yes, yes, yes............I am a copycat :shifty:

No, I did not know that Dr. Who was a 2 parter last night..........now I have to remember to set the vcr before I leave.......:mad: I suck at remembering stuff like that.

shari schultz said:

No, I did not know that Dr. Who was a 2 parter last night..........now I have to remember to set the vcr before I leave.......:mad: I suck at remembering stuff like that.

I think they are repeating the prior weeks episode before the new one each week. So if you miss it and are back the following week you should be able to catch it still.

I am gonna go change a few clocks, make myself some sleepy time tea and hopefully sleep all night without waking up until the alarm goes off.......night all :wave:

:crazy: you know you're in Minnesota when your new weatherman's name is Sven Sundgaard. :crack: Poor guy is so nervous he can barely say his name. :hug: He looks like he's about 12 so this must be his first job. He's a cutie. :cute: I kid you not, he has a little mohawk. I'll have to see if his picture is on their website.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: you know you're in Minnesota when your new weatherman's name is Sven Sundgaard. :crack: Poor guy is so nervous he can barely say his name. :hug: He looks like he's about 12 so this must be his first job. He's a cutie. :cute: I kid you not, he has a little mohawk. I'll have to see if his picture is on their website.

:cute:

:cute: Sven :heart:
3466%3B874%3A%7Ffp33%3B%3Evq%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233627336557vq0mrj

:grumpy: this is all I can find.

He's a St Paul, MN native. That explains the name. I thought for sure if was from another state they hired him for his name alone.

:hmm: his little mohawk is hard to see but the top spikey part is longer and lighter in the middle. :cute:

Now I'm going to have to watch the news on the weekends! :cute: Normally I can't stand pretty boys but he's so adorable :cute: He's so little. :cute:

The last time I flew when getting over a cold I felt my eye was going to pop out of my head :yikes:. You know when the plane changes altitude, I was like "Oh, what is that strange tingling behind my eye? Hmm, this is slightly uncomfortable. Oh dear, it is not going away and seems to be getting worse . . . ow, Ow, OW!".

:love: my laundry is done. I can go home and frame all of the crap I bought frames for today. Someone needs to help me. I have a slight U2 obsession. :uhoh: I ordered a bunch of pictures of live U2 pictures last week and now I have to frame them and find a home on my walls. :help:

arw9797 said:
It's pouring out. It's officially SPRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thats on its way here. Should be good sleeping tonight. (I like it when it rains and/or storms as long as the power stays on. :reject: )

:| I was going to take a picture to show you what I framed. I went to get my camera out and then I realized that I don't have a camera anymore. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom