Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Tampa Zootv from 1992 - junior year of high school :reject:

Ah, thats a good sounding one as well. I met the guy that taped that one during the Popmart tour. Its interesting during the encore when the fan plays his own song while U2 goes to change. :shrug: Plus it has Bono's acoustic performance of Dear Prudence. The only show on Zoo where he did it acoustic solo like that. :up:

Schmeg said:
A year ago it was Vertigo Eve. :crazy:

:sad: WOW. So that means a year ago right now we were at Joshua Tree :love: earning our name....Blue Room knows what name I'm talking about :sexywink:

I listened to that concert twice today. I love it! I still get chills when Bono says "let's do it" and the bass to NYD starts. My very first live NYD :sad: :sad:

arw9797 said:

:sad: WOW. So that means a year ago right now we were at Joshua Tree :love: earning our name....Blue Room knows what name I'm talking about :sexywink:

I listened to that concert twice today. I love it! I still get chills when Bono says "let's do it" and the bass to NYD starts. My very first live NYD :sad: :sad:
We were talking about Easter last year at work today and I had a flashback to watching the Easter egg hunt on the morning news with the koalas from the zoo the newscaster kept calling mice and the bunny that was getting a little frisky. :giggle:

Our nickname! Stevedar! Doing the wave in the car when we saw the sign that said San Diego!

"We thought you guys were all asleep, and then we saw all your arms in the air!"

"Jim, I have a confession about your 1990-2000 B-Sides cd..."

:lmao:

arw9797 said:

I do know! :laugh: :sexywink:

Did you girls maintain that moniker even though 1/3 of the crew was absent on your recent trip? :wink:

Blue Room said:

I do know! :laugh: :sexywink:

Did you girls maintain that moniker even though 1/3 of the crew was absent on your recent trip? :wink:
Yes, I HOPE you kept up our reputation without me! :madwife:

Excellent. I'm very proud of both of you. :hug: We have to carry each other, you know.

Schmeg said:

We were talking about Easter last year at work today and I had a flashback to watching the Easter egg hunt on the morning news with the koalas from the zoo the newscaster kept calling mice and the bunny that was getting a little frisky. :giggle:

Our nickname! Stevedar! Doing the wave in the car when we saw the sign that said San Diego!

"We thought you guys were all asleep, and then we saw all your arms in the air!"

:lmao: That was a great weekend!!!

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Good times indeed!

I SOOO wish we would have had a VCR to tape that Easter news report...that was awesome! And the voice that the bunny...at least I think it was the bunny had. I think the koala mice were silent.

I did something really evil to myself. :grumpy: I knew this morning when I dumped all of my clean laundry on my bed that I wouldn't be too happy tonight. It's the only way I'll force myself to fold it now instead of waiting for the weekend. :scream:

:drool: Chocolate chip cookie pie...we played Scattergories...and I didn't lose because Jim tied me because he put Kenny Rogers as an actor! :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom