Should I change avatar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think?

• Yes, change your avatar

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • No, don't change your avatar

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • You are a son of a bitch

Votes: 38 55.1%

• Total voters

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
I've been developing a large following on the forums for the last few months. Now that I've created a strong brand identity, do you think it would benefit the forum as a whole for me to change my avatar to something different?

I realize that I'm now associated with Bill Murray, so why change that? On the other hand, if I made a move to something like Fry from Futurama it might benefit my demeanor.

Your vote is needed!

No, I get confused easily and I like the way you've branded yourself. Don't change it.

As a side note
No two people should have the same avatar. Can we make that a rule?

I'm thinking of accepting a sponsorship deal, actually. Long John Silver's and Dr. Pepper reps have expressed interest in sponsoring a post or three.

I'd keep your avatar. You are Billy Murray. I'm convinced. You could rotate with different Bill Murray pictures though, like me rotating Chase Utley pictures.

I don't know, a change might be nice :wink:

I'm curious though...what was it before? Because the first time I remember you posting, people were saying you hadn't been around for a while and that they liked your new picture...but...if it is too far back to remember, no worries

hohohohpy4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom