Shitterton, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually turned on the Olympics last night just to see what I was missing. :reject:

But I ended up catching it during swimming.

Bruce Willis, dirty white singlet, lots of 'fucking', machine guns, wife with bad perm, carnage, destruction, explosions, bad guys with bad accents.....:uhoh: Wait, I just explained a few hundred movies there didn't I?
:hmm: i think so too.

kevin costner can be easily typecasted like that as well.

:hug: Good, so it was just a cold then???? :giggle: *ducks*

:lol: Saturday was shithouse, but I must've done something right over the last couple of days. Still feeling pretty rotten though. Wish the eye fatigue would go away, especially since one aspect of my dodgy vision is that I easily get eye fatigue in the first place!

:lol: Saturday was shithouse, but I must've done something right over the last couple of days. Still feeling pretty rotten though. Wish the eye fatigue would go away, especially since one aspect of my dodgy vision is that I easily get eye fatigue in the first place!

:shifty: Try going to bed before 4am:shh: :up:

:wink:

:shrug: Obviously NZ's still in the caterpillar stage....our butterflies will come 'next time'....:giggle:

Ha. I checked Stuff a little earlier and I love how most of the articles are "well, we're not TOTALLY out of contention yet ..."

Though it looks like our rowers are doing great things.

Let Bono do it, and there'll be nothing left of his head. :wink:

:lmao:

Yeah, but he'll forget what he was meant to do and then recruit Kevin as a real life bodyguard....

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love yooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

:lmao:

Yeah, but he'll forget what he was meant to do and then recruit Kevin as a real life bodyguard....

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love yooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
Nah, make the reward something shiny and he'll do it.

Oops

I came back to say that should have said

WELL EXCUSE US!

Now then, Kevie and I have things to discuss

Then why post?

Because I want to branch out and meet new people.

I may be annoying and I may not know what everyone is talking about....but I like to read the more interesting posts.

And besides...it was more of a hypothetical comment with some truth sprinkle in (Don't bother trying to understand...it's not suppose to).

Hey, Kim, clearly I must have missed something with regards to the NPC/Air NZ Cup/Whatever the fuck it is now. What's the deal with this news story; when did they decide to get rid of a couple of teams? Northland go down as D-day nears - Rugby news & coverage - Stuff.co.nz

:ohmy:

Confirmation that the "Taniwha" have been cut from the cup is expected to be announced at New Zealand Rugby Union headquarters on Tuesday.

See, they've just discovered that the Taniwha is a myth after all :yes:

:tongue:

This is all news to me!! Very interesting! I've also heard rumours that some rugby chiefs want to drop the Super 14 and create something new....which is really silly to me, because we're still going to be playing Aussie and SA anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom