Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had so hoped that was the case.

I stood out in low 40 degree weather for a half an hour to get you those autographs :lmao:

The "HOORAY FOR BEER" just KILLED me. I :cornflakes:ed.

I hope the card I did for you is the most inappropriate you've ever received.

Well it is a town obviously made for mice so for them the streets would be wide and spacious.

Oh lulz Cin!

They even ran buses down some of these streets. Not streets quite as narrow as the one I just posted, but absurd all the same. Some of these streets had two-way traffic too! I've more photos to upload ... I hope I got that bloody bus in one of them.

His had autographs? :ohmy:

I got Bowling For Soup to write in Axver's card :lol:.

The "HOORAY FOR BEER" just KILLED me. I :cornflakes:ed.

I hope the card I did for you is the most inappropriate you've ever received.

That was the first guy to sign it, he was outside by himself for a while, so I had more time to explain the situation to him :lol:

Oh yes, you have a very dirty potty mouth young man :tsk:

Horse faced greetings from Texas were more than worthy. :lmao:

That card....that card made my fucking LIFE when I saw it at the local drugstore. I mean. Travis was on the phone with me when I found it, he can maybe tell you about the elation when I first saw it. Oh God. Oh...God.

I got Bowling For Soup to write in Axver's card :lol:.

Truly one of your best ideas. I'm going to treasure this card. :laugh:

That was the first guy to sign it, he was outside by himself for a while, so I had more time to explain the situation to him :lol:

Oh yes, you have a very dirty potty mouth young man :tsk:

Haha, what did he say to that?

I love that my drawing of the hearse race is worse than MS Paint drawings.

just read that its meant to be 36 tomorrow. oh god I'm gonna die.

Melbourne city peaked at 38.3 today. :crack:

I presume Avalon Airport is the closest weather station to you? That peaked at 37.1.

Tomorrow's going to SUCK.

I reckon this image feels so Englishy:

s640x480

MORE MENTAL NARROW STREETS

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

Hello, Superthread! My apologies for not contributing loads to tufmas 2009, but I haven't returned empty-handed. Yesterday evening, whilst waiting for dinner at Macaroni Grill (the swankiest spot in Fort Worth with "macaroni" in its name), I took advantage of their most customer-friendly feature: a paper table cloth, complete with crayons. So yeah, I made a respectable mural.

tufmastablecloth.jpg

Now, I'm running on about four hours of on-again-off-again sleep, but have the opportunity to tack on a few more, so I'm out. :wave: Miss you all, but I'm sure you understand. Time with A$hley is precious. Rest assured, we don't got a care in the world, and plenty of beer.

:lol: Love it, LM. And I think your filming of - and waving at your reflection in - the poutine video contributed quite nicely to tufmas. :wink:

Rest assured, we don't got a care in the world, and plenty of beer.

You've got it made right there.

I'm out for the night myself. :wave:

Travis attempts to bowl, as the distraction of the "Crazy Tonight" video proves to be his greatest muse.

2009-12-29201825.jpg

FTR, our attempt at going crazy tonight involves picking up A$hley's friend from work, going bowling, and falling asleep to the Dana Carvey's SNL Best Of DVD at 10 PM. :dance:

FUCK I slept through my alarm and I was going to go shopping this morning before the heat of the day. It's now already 30, forecast to hit 38. :scream:

At least reading the posts I missed overnight cheered me up. :love:

Noooo! :yikes: Go now quick before it gets any worse.

That's the plan. About to bolt for the next tram, and I'm going to buy the bare minimum I need for tonight so that I don't have to lug much home. I mean, sure, I need more of various things but THEY CAN WAIT.

Liam, if you can possibly arrange for your weather to arrive here within, oh, five minutes, I'll be most appreciative.

At least reading the posts I missed overnight cheered me up. :love:

That's the plan. About to bolt for the next tram, and I'm going to buy the bare minimum I need for tonight so that I don't have to lug much home. I mean, sure, I need more of various things but THEY CAN WAIT.

Liam, if you can possibly arrange for your weather to arrive here within, oh, five minutes, I'll be most appreciative.

I'll try. See, overcast and boring isn't exactly party weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom