Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delineating to my boss exactly how much I hate my job in a feedback session is probably a bad idea, yeah?

Walking around the contryside, marking his train cars. Perhaps the next PT tour will be by rail.

I've become rebellious and ignorantly play secular music on the stereo my parents bought me to memorise Matthew 5-7 with!

I have found out that I will not be able to go on Interference or the INTARWEBZ until the 6th of January at the earliest, because that's when we get the telephone in the new house, hence no internet access until the 6th. Hopefully I'll cope!

Just a heads up.

I have found out that I will not be able to go on Interference or the INTARWEBZ until the 6th of January at the earliest, because that's when we get the telephone in the new house, hence no internet access until the 6th. Hopefully I'll cope!

Just a heads up.

WHAT.

How will you survive?! :sad:

Prepare yourself for blue crack withdrawals. You may want to provide your parents with a Superthread-to-English dictionary.

:lol: That reminds me. I had to clarify today that when I said "respectable", I for once didn't mean tuf respectable. I almost forget that other people have a different idea of what the word means!

Just a heads up.

YOU POOR THING.

Prepare a survival pack.

:lol: That reminds me. I had to clarify today that when I said "respectable", I for once didn't mean tuf respectable. I almost forget that other people have a different idea of what the word means!

I'm impressed. I somehow have kept the Superthread from spilling over into real life, Except for trying to explain tuf respect to people. There is no substitute for the utter confusion it causes at times.

^ Yanno, I could get some modeling clay and sculpt tuf bono. Of course, if I make one, I'd have to make one for everybody.

^ Yanno, I could get some modeling clay and sculpt tuf bono. Of course, if I make one, I'd have to make one for everybody.

I'm not sure if this would be awesome or terrifying.

I'm not sure if this would be awesome or terrifying.

Cause then it'd be, yanno, REAL. Just like in your avatar. Pleased look on his face, clutching his can of Heineken and hatmouse perched on the brim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom