Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH CIN.

I keep forgetting to tell you, since you haven't been around much. I GOT YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD! On like the 24th or something. The day I had poutine for dinner anyway. :lol:

yipppeee. I sent the overseas ones on christmas eve day with stamps nicked from work. :up: You guys got yours a little earlier. My Mum asked who was on the card. :doh:

so. .. .. .. . . where's mine? I need a biro drawn card to make my flat really feel like home.

OH SHIT I knew I'd forgotten to do a card. :laugh: How'd you like a New Year's card?

Also, just saw this on TFLN:

(954): We folded our dollar bills into airplanes. This really makes the strippers work for it. Like air miles.

:lmao:

I know I missed everybody, just saving this from page 2 until it's stickied.

:wave: Purchased moscato and good cheese and bacon for NYE. Sorted? Oh yes.

Oh nice stuff! I might postpone my purchasing until tomorrow. It's bloody warm here today and I woke up ... much later than I planned to. :crack:

Fuck, I HATE mornings.

Mornings can die in a fire.

I think so! There were three things in the mailbox today...but they were all work things for my parents. Fail. :down:

LAME. Though I'm just thinking ... I posted two parcels IN the post office on the 19th, one to Queensland and one to New Zealand, both of which arrived at their destination on the 24th; on the same day I posted cards to you and the US in the letterbox outside the post office and they haven't arrived yet.

Well then I won't share with you the photos from Europe that I've just uploaded, as they may induce sleep. :uhoh:

(I reckon some of these shots are sweet though! *proud*)

I don't know, I just like the atmosphere of this shot:

s640x480

And if I may say so myself, I timed this to perfection (I presume they are exchanging the staffs that permit train access to a section of track, though they're funny looking staffs to me!):

s640x480

(I'm thinking of taking the full version and cropping it to just the exchange, so it can be seen more clearly.)

By the way, Steven Wilson has staked his claim:

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom