Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were really insane, I'd go and rank every Superthread by time.

But with almost 300 threads on the board, that would be one hell of a mental task.

I'm happy with finally getting 10,000 posts too, yay!

Of which over two thirds are in here. :lol:

Though I think greatest percentage of Superthread posts to total posts belongs to Liam.

Sleep well Charlotte! :wave:

Updated masterlist, I think this is right:

Vlad n U 2: 80.8%
Angela Harlem: 70.8%
cobl04: 62.5%
major_panic: 54.4%
bono_man2002: 51.7%
DreamOutLoud13: 48.0%
the tourist: 47.2%
liamcool: 46.7%
Serena Vox: 44.8%
Reggo: 38.4%
The Sad Punk: 36.7%
Cin: 35.2%
Alisaura 34.2%
Slopsy: 30.4%
bono_212: 24.2%
coolian2: 19.2%
KhanadaRhodes: 18.4%
Axver: 9.6%

As for myself, I'll stick around a little longer until the thread is dead for the night.

Just put the Shit stats into the spreadsheet. Charlotte is now the 19th highest poster overall, and Vlad has moved up into 27th. Cin is now just 167 posts away from cracking the big 15,000, an achievement only five people have done previously.

Which is what, exactly?

You've made 11,723 posts in the Superthread (including the four so far in this thread) and 1,799 elsewhere on Interference. :laugh:

There might be a couple of people who actually have an even higher percentage, come to think of it, but they wouldn't challenge your sheer VOLUME, and I think that makes yours more impressive.

As for myself, this post is my 15th in this thread, hence my 77,596th Superthread post and my 115,546th overall.

That means I have 37,950 posts elsewhere on Interference.

It's worth noting my post count was at about 32,000 when the Superthread began. :lol:

waiting for singstar to be set up . :sigh: 167 can be easily done in a morning. :up:

Yes, I've no doubt you can do that one pretty quickly!

The big question is whether you or Bonnie will be the fifth person to crack 20,000. Bonnie's currently on 16,469.

You've made 11,723 posts in the Superthread (including the four so far in this thread) and 1,799 elsewhere on Interference. :laugh:

There might be a couple of people who actually have an even higher percentage, come to think of it, but they wouldn't challenge your sheer VOLUME, and I think that makes yours more impressive.

That is some damn crazy shit.

As for myself, this post is my 15th in this thread, hence my 77,596th Superthread post and my 115,546th overall.

That means I have 37,950 posts elsewhere on Interference.

It's worth noting my post count was at about 32,000 when the Superthread began. :lol:

How do you calculate this, is it hard?

OH CIN.

I keep forgetting to tell you, since you haven't been around much. I GOT YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD! On like the 24th or something. The day I had poutine for dinner anyway. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom