she moves in mysterious ways and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys, have you voted in the Survivor poll yet? If not, it would be awesome if you could vote for Peace On Earth in order to save When I Look At The World. POE is only up by one vote, the poll has another 45 minutes I think, so...we just need a few votes.

namkcuR said:
Hey guys, have you voted in the Survivor poll yet? If not, it would be awesome if you could vote for Peace On Earth in order to save When I Look At The World. POE is only up by one vote, the poll has another 45 minutes I think, so...we just need a few votes.

i voted for wild honey earlier

i like peace on earth & when I look at the world, can't stand wild honey :yuck:

^^:lol: I'm wearing a t shirt and a sweatshirt, flannel pants, and cashmere socks (that I stole from my aunt :drool: ) and I'm STILL freezing!! My hands are like frozen :sad:

and it's 57 degrees out, not like it's cold! My house is just freezing

^^I don't know how to put the heat on, but I turned the ac up to 78 and it's not going :scream: :lol:

^:hug:

I want to go into the other room where it's warmer but there's no computer :laugh:

^^^^hi Sarah :wave:

^^^:shifty: NO! :angry:
:wink:

last.fm worked for me this morning :bow: Try listening a song, like mine didn't submit from last night but then I listened to something this morning and they all submitted :shrug:

<is excited to see this weeks charts since I barely listened to U2 :nerd:

^^I don't know :lol: I'll just have to suffer

^as in like a ceiling fan? I shut it :lol: I usually love being cold, but I was too cold so I shut the fan in the middle of the night (and I slept with 2 blankets) :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom