she moves in mysterious ways and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

I'm not the only one who has most of the smilies memorized and just types them in right? :reject:

no, you're definitely not the only one! :lmao:

:rotfl: <------- damn, didn't work!

^^It's like my aol, email, stuff like that...that's why I have a different name and email for here :shifty:

it's ok if you guys know, just not everyone :shifty:

can you edit your post please :happy:

guys i have a confession. a few hours ago i took my dog on a walk, and when we were really far away, he did the nastiest shit ever. i won't say what colors it was, but brown was not one of them. so i walked home to get a bag but decided i should let it firm up for my own sake, plus i got distracted by the blue crack.

so now hours later the shit is still sitting in some poor people's front yard.

:uhoh:

VertigoGal said:
guys i have a confession. a few hours ago i took my dog on a walk, and when we were really far away, he did the nastiest shit ever. i won't say what colors it was, but brown was not one of them. so i walked home to get a bag but decided i should let it firm up for my own sake, plus i got distracted by the blue crack.

so now hours later the shit is still sitting in some poor people's front yard.

:uhoh:

:shame: people like you really anoy me :madwife:

VG :lmao: you let your dog go on the lawns? :ohmy: I make mine go on the strip of grass on the other side of the sidewalk but it's always in front of my house since I'm too lazy to walk far :lol:

I actually have to walk her now, brb

we don't have sidewalks where i live. :slant: when he starts to shit there's no point trying to stop him, cos then it just gets dragged around to 10 different places if you know what I mean. :lol:

anyway i hate people that don't clean up after their pets but i'm so lazy & i don't want to go all the way back over there :reject:

bye sami, i guess i should go now too :grumpy:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom