She and Him: Volume 1 - Zooey and M-Ward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really digging it so far. I would have probably bought it regardless of its quality, but now at least I know I can enjoy listening to it as well. :D

I was going to create this thread, as I've had this since last weekend, but I wanted to give you the honors.

I'll make sure to tell her you like it when I'm in Los Angeles next week.

scruffycompava.jpg
zooey032107.jpg

:wave:

Are you trying to imply that you and Elf girl are a "thing", Lazarus?

:eyebrow:

I skipped around on this album on a listening display yesterday and liked what I heard. I dig her voice, need to check into this more.

Dalton said:
Her sister is WAY hotter.

Fact!

This is the dumbest post YOU'VE ever written.

Actually, probably not.

Em-Desch looks too old. She kind of has a skeleton face. Plus, she's on television. Z's an indie film goddess, and soon to be an indie music goddess on top of it.

I was just going to resurrect this thread anyway because I've been listening to this a lot and LOVE it. Is it a stretch to say this is better than Rabbit Fur Coat?

This Is Not A Test FTW.

lazarus said:

This is the dumbest post YOU'VE ever written.

Actually, probably not.

Em-Desch looks too old. She kind of has a skeleton face. Plus, she's on television. Z's an indie film goddess, and soon to be an indie music goddess on top of it.

I was just going to resurrect this thread anyway because I've been listening to this a lot and LOVE it. Is it a stretch to say this is better than Rabbit Fur Coat?

This Is Not A Test FTW.

I am going to stab your scheming eyes.

The songs are better than I thought they would be.

The vocals are worse.

I'm actually very intrigued by this album and wish to investigate it further.

Back
Top Bottom