Share your high/funny/low point of your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
today was boring....

:| low point was trying to decided which generic parmesan cheese I should buy...one was 2.99 one was 2.29, I just couldn't part with the $.70 cents, so I chose 2.29:huh:

High point - waking up with no more kids in the house ( Alone, at last!) :)

High point - getting to the gym for a great workout :)

High point - taking the SUV to the dealer for service and realize that I'm 1K miles ahead of time...paid for add'l service so I've saved some money off next visit... :)

High point - received 4 new cases in the past 24 hours :)

Low point - I still weigh what I weighed 2 weeks ago...:sad:

Low point hearing the news about London

Humiliating point starting my period while waiting for my Latte (very slow barista) :reject: Was that TMI??

High point I'm going to happy hour at 3:30:dancing:

Low point-London

High point -there really hasn't been one, but there's still time :wink:

Funny-was a couple of days ago when I went to the mall. This elderly guy was leaving as I was going in, and he announced loudly to his wife that he had just had one of the best bowel movements he'd had in a long time. Gross indeed, but I laughed all the same

Why do elderly people discuss that all the time? :scratch:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Low point-London

High point -there really hasn't been one, but there's still time :wink:

Funny-was a couple of days ago when I went to the mall. This elderly guy was leaving as I was going in, and he announced loudly to his wife that he had just had one of the best bowel movements he'd had in a long time. Gross indeed, but I laughed all the same

I guess when you're older that can be the high point in your day. That's hilarious.:laugh:

MrsSpringsteen said:

LMAO...you know, I don't really know.

Angela

High point: Getting to have my arm around Stacy DuPree of Eisley for a good 15 seconds because her sister wouldn't hurry up and get in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom