Shagnasty Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you not get that I have no food in the cupboard that is halfway decent!

No. I got that. In fact, it's the same way at my house right now. But if you're really hungry, you'll get over it pretty quickly. :happy:

Did I tell you that converting from flac to apple lossless sucks? Re-tagging EVERYTHING for the loss!

Well, after being a part of a torrent site, I've learned to ignore the ads.

You'd think I'd have gotten over ads too, but no, on the rare occasions I'm logged out on here ... I don't like it one bit.

You'd think I'd have gotten over ads too, but no, on the rare occasions I'm logged out on here ... I don't like it one bit.

:hmm: That is quite odd indeed. Then again, you spend far more time here than I do.

:crack: I've been SO tempted to get a credit card. But I shan't!

I want one, but the bank won't issue me one... because I have no credit. Gee, I wonder why I want a credit card. To build the motherfucking credit. Banks can be so idiotic.

Pretty much the only reason I have a credit card is to buy stuff online when you can't use a debit card.

I find it a pain in the arse really and I'll gladly get rid of it if it sites start taking debit cards as standard.

I want one, but the bank won't issue me one... because I have no credit. Gee, I wonder why I want a credit card. To build the motherfucking credit. Banks can be so idiotic.

:yes:
I got fucked over by some now ex friends, they've left me with a lot of bills. The bank wouldn't give me cash because I have overdue bills. :doh: The lady there was very nice though, brought me a glass of water when I cried in the bank. :reject:

Pretty much the only reason I have a credit card is to buy stuff online when you can't use a debit card.

I find it a pain in the arse really and I'll gladly get rid of it if it sites start taking debit cards as standard.

I've never had trouble using my debit card online :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom