Shagnasty Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you know this is just an invitation for me to trawl through every Andrew in the world til I find you. Doesn't matter if you don't add me, the satisfaction will be enough.
Gotta finish stalking others first though.

You're a real riot, you know?

Bacon cheesecake?

Now that'd be a food experiment and a half.

How do you do this?!

Well, Clints ex has been fairly quiet about the whole him and me supposedly doin it thing. Her friends are a different story. They went off on a couple of huge rants about all sorts of stuff, mainly just trash talk. Things like I'm an old disgusting peodophile, he's a cheating arse, nice things. But. . .they also wrote about how funny it was when they pissed on my car, that they were planning to do other filthy things, would beat me senseless if they saw me, would come round and kill me, it just goes on. Nice girls. I know that most of it was just talk but it's all there in black and white baby. She started whining about not getting her bond back, sending her Dad to get heavy. Just showed him all this crap and he backed right down. She told the boss at work, I was happy to keep it quiet, she got ripped a new one. Told her to keep a leash on her friends or the police will be called, now she's terrified of me!

Well, Clints ex has been fairly quiet about the whole him and me supposedly doin it thing. Her friends are a different story. They went off on a couple of huge rants about all sorts of stuff, mainly just trash talk. Things like I'm an old disgusting peodophile, he's a cheating arse, nice things. But. . .they also wrote about how funny it was when they pissed on my car, that they were planning to do other filthy things, would beat me senseless if they saw me, would come round and kill me, it just goes on. Nice girls. I know that most of it was just talk but it's all there in black and white baby. She started whining about not getting her bond back, sending her Dad to get heavy. Just showed him all this crap and he backed right down. She told the boss at work, I was happy to keep it quiet, she got ripped a new one. Told her to keep a leash on her friends or the police will be called, now she's terrified of me!

Holy shit, what mental whorebitch! :| :hug:
Damn right she should be terrified of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom