Shagnasty Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte. :wave:

You know, the one good thing about 40+ degree weather is how fucking quickly washing dries.

Yeah see, I've nothing to lose!

Oh god, I saw a dugong at the swimming pools this morning. For serious. I will never complain about gaining weight again! :uhoh:

Sorry, forgot to tell you I was in Auckland today!

dugong.jpg

Ugh. :crack: What exactly do you have to do?

Well, I still have to take an online quiz. I had to write 4 pages so far (2 pages on a time in my life when I felt like an outsider, 2 pages on how I feel the service learning/community service portion of my class will help me write the final research paper for the class), and then read everyone else's 4 pages and comment meaningfully on each one. The class is half online, half in class, so there is a forum for this stuff.

Well, I still have to take an online quiz. I had to write 4 pages so far (2 pages on a time in my life when I felt like an outsider, 2 pages on how I feel the service learning/community service portion of my class will help me write the final research paper for the class), and then read everyone else's 4 pages and comment meaningfully on each one. The class is half online, half in class, so there is a forum for this stuff.

Sounds pretty tedious :down: At least you've got the writing part done!

Sounds pretty tedious :down: At least you've got the writing part done!

Now it's just the studying for the quiz and taking the quiz in the next five hours. The problems is Mrs. Tourist isn't home and her printer isn't working and I need to print the stuff that I need to study so I can have it right next to me while taking the quiz. And I don't have my own printer, and I can't figure out how to fix hers.

Now it's just the studying for the quiz and taking the quiz in the next five hours. The problems is Mrs. Tourist isn't home and her printer isn't working and I need to print the stuff that I need to study so I can have it right next to me while taking the quiz. And I don't have my own printer, and I can't figure out how to fix hers.

:yikes: Fucking technology!

:yikes: Fucking technology!

I know, right? So in the middle of this stressful afternoon, I took a bath to ease my nerves on it since I'm done with everything I can do until she gets home (she'll get home in another hour or so).

Speaking of tedious :crack:-y things, we've now passed 41C here.

106F? That's like how it was here in good old Seattle last year for a shitty week where unless I was working, I wore about as much as those girls in the bacon bikinis. Of course, what I wore wasn't made of meat, so there's that.

Not that I plan to, but when was the last time I hit 100+ posts in 2 straight superthreads?

106F? That's like how it was here in good old Seattle last year for a shitty week where unless I was working, I wore about as much as those girls in the bacon bikinis. Of course, what I wore wasn't made of meat, so there's that.

I'm living via cold drinks and ice cream.

We're expecting it to get even hotter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom